Chapter 1: Legacy

Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS CHARACTERS

Chapter 1 : Legacy

In a remote location one could only see destruction. As the sun was slowly rising it showed two men, one standing and one seemingly dead. All around the battlefield were weapons, craters and apparently a large waterfall no doubt created by the intensity of the fight. This place would later be known as the Valley of the End.

The man that was barely standing had neck length long black hair, black eyes and was wearing what appeared to be a worn red armor with plates going around the arms and chest for protection. The man was no other than Hashirama Senju Leader of the Senju clan and shodaime hokage of konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Village among the Leaves).

"Why did it come to this, Madara?" asked Hashirama to himself overlooking the corpse of his long term 'friend'.

The now identified man lying on the ground had long spiky black hair that almost reached his hip covering the left part of his face including his left pitch black eye. He also wore the same armor style. Lying on the ground with a sword impaled in his chest was Uchiha Madara, former leader of the Uchiha Clan and co founder of the leaf village.

"I'm sorry, but you chose the wrong path… Goodbye old friend, may you find peace in the afterlife" said Hashirama as he turned to walk away from the long battle he just fought. His head lowered in shame as he couldn't save his friend from his choices.

## Couple Days Later – Unknown Location ##

"Ohh my head… Where am I?" asked Madara slowly opening his eyes he immediately shot up and winced from the pain in his chest. Looking around he found out he was in a small wooden house. From the looks of it, it was a modest looking house, small, probably only one person lived there.

"Easy there champ, you got wounded pretty badly" – said an unknown female as she approached him. Looking at her he noticed she had long smooth blond hair that reached her waist, blue eyes and an oval face, she was wearing a brown shirt that easily showed her C-cup breasts and dark blue pants. All in all standing in front of him was a beautiful young women smiling at him.

"Who are you? Where am I?" - asked Madara being a bit weary to the female even though he was still weak from the fight.

"Well, my name is Namikaze Hanako and has to where you are, we are in Rice Field Country near the ocean" – said Hanako featuring a small smile that didn't go unnoticed by Madara.

"What happened? How did I get here?" – asked an impatient Madara trying to find out what happened since his memory was a bit fuzzy.

"So many questions, just lie down and relax you got injured in your last fight and barely made it. You are lucky that I found you and brought here and healed you. There were times I didn't think you would pull trough, after all not many people survive getting a sword through their chest. Now how about you tell me who you are?" – asked Hanako taking in account that the man was probably a shinobi.

"I am the great Uchiha Madara, former leader of the Uchiha Clan, co-founder of the leaf village" – said Madara with a pride in being a member of the Uchiha clan.

"A bit full of ourselves aren't we" – said Hanako giggling at Madara and getting a glare from him.

"Are you a shinobi?" – asked Hanako with caution not knowing yet if he could be trusted.

"Indeed I am. I am one of the most powerful shinobi in the world known only to be matched in power by Hashirama Senju, the current shodaime hokage of the leaf" – said Madara spitting the last word with venom. He still hated the leaf and his clan from not following his leadership and abandoning him to follow a Senju of all people.