Chapter 58/ A Dragons Wrath I

############################################################

Legacy Part 2

Jounin Exams Arc

Chapter 59 – A Dragon's Wrath I

############################################################

"Come not between the dragon and his wrath"

King Lear

## Konoha ##

Tsunade was buried in her paperwork or how the Sandaime would put it, the curse of the kage. It was a deadly curse I assure you of it, capable of bringing even the strongest of the shinobi to new heights of boredom and despair. The legends tell of many brave kages that stood against this common enemy and, even though armed with years of knowledge, the enemy still stands strong.

"This is ridiculous" Tsunade muttered beneath her breath as she stamped another worthless, yet surpassingly detailed D-rank report of the well-known 'Catching Mr. Tora-chan!' mission.

She looked up as the door opened and watched as Kakashi lazily strolled inside, hand in his pocket and nose buried in his books. "Finally" Tsunade nearly screamed as Kakashi stopped in front of her desk. If looks could kill, Kakashi would already be dust by the angry gaze on Tsunade's face.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Kakashi actually looked embarrassed for a change. "I met this pretty little snake in the forest and she wanted to…uhm…play…so we did" Kakashi chuckled nervously when he noticed Tsunade's eyes narrowing.

"This pretty little snake wouldn't be Anko by any chance, would it?" Tsunade asked and was internally pleased when she saw Kakashi cough into his hand. "Anyways, I need a favor from you" Kakashi noticed the business tone and immediately pocketed his precious book.

"Whatever you command Hokage-sama" Kakashi said.

"Leave us" Tsunade said, waving her hand at seemingly nowhere. Kakashi, however, felt three chakra signatures vacate the room.

"She sent her anbu away. Whatever it is must be important" Kakashi mused in thought when he noticed Tsunade rest her head on her hands and release a long sigh.

"Cat is missing" Tsunade said and Kakashi's eyes narrowed at the possible implications.

"By Cat you mean Yugao?" Kakashi asked, more a statement than a question.

"Yes" Tsunade replied nonetheless. She got up and turned back to the window, looking at the horizon. "She hasn't come for her duties today. Her shift began almost five hours ago. If she was anyone else I would have dismissed it and proceeded to punch said anbu for endangering their hokage"

"You want me to search for her?" Kakashi asked.

"There are very few people I trust completely in this village. Yugao isn't just some random anbu, she's pretty high in the chain of command. Anyone else we would place him in the bingo book if he went missing all of a sudden" Tsunade sighed. "She's part of that select group of people I trust and she wouldn't simply skip a shift of her job without an explanation. I sent a chunnin to her house and she was nowhere to be found. So…find her" Tsunade ordered.

"Hai Hokage-sama" Kakashi answered as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Tsunade sat back down on her chair and leaned backwards, gazing into the ceiling. Neither Yugao nor Hayate were anywhere to be found and both of them weren't some random shinobi. Tsunade was broken from her thoughts when she felt the ANBU return to the room and a knock at the door.