Chapter 52/ Into Kumo

############################################################

Legacy Part 2

Jounin Exams Arc

Chapter 53 - Into Kumo

############################################################

## Hokage's Office ##

"What a beautiful day" Tsunade murmured to herself as she began her daily work in the office. She had Jiraiya back in town for the next foreseeable weeks, the Uchiha Clan strike had no repercussions whatsoever and it was a sunny day to end it all. If not for the amount of paperwork already standing in front of her, it would had been one perfect day.

"Tsunade-sama" Shizune said, making Tsunade raise her head "You have a message from Kumo" Shizune said and Tsunade raised an eyebrow.

"Interesting" Tsunade thought to herself chuckling as she read the letter. "I shouldn't be surprised in the end…it's been almost twenty years since the third great war ended"

Crumble

"Uhm?" Tsunade hummed in confusion as she saw small specks of dust fall from the ceiling. She started feeling some vibrations and looked at her cup to see some ripples in her morning sake. Suddenly, her office started shaking to the point she had to secure herself with chakra to avoid falling from the chair.

"What the hell?" Tsunade asked to no one in her confusion. Konoha wasn't in any active fault line so why would an earthquake appear all of a sudden. Tsunade quickly ran to her window and was met with shock when she gazed at the horizon. A swirling black sphere appeared on the horizon, drawing everything to it. The wind, trees and even clouds seemed to shift and spiral around it.

"Hokaaaaage-saaaamaaaaa" some chunnin burst through the door yelling at his leader but she was already gone.

"Are they going all out?" Tsunade thought to herself as he ran towards the training ground. She had to put an end to it and fast.

## Moments Earlier - Training Ground Zero ##

CLANG!

CLANG!

Sounds of metal clashing with other metal rang through the battlegrounds. In the middle of the training ground zero, two shinobi were clashing with unprecedented fierceness. Neither one willing to forfeit or back down. The training ground zero, one of the most recluses of the training grounds, reserved only for high level training and clashes, whose access was granted only by the Hokage's direct order.

"Senpou (Sage Arts)" Hashirama started and green marks started appearing on his face. The marks formed a loop around his eyes going into his cheeks and they had two concentric circles on his forehead. Hashirama's eyes turned to golden ones and felt like they were radiating power.

"Mokuton Hijutsu" Hashirama said as he did the snake hand seal and the ground started shaking. Hashirama looked towards Naruto who was also building up chakra for his own jutsu.

"Jukai Kotan (Nativity of World Trees)" Hashirama shouted and flexed his arms forward making trees burst from the ground. Hundreds upon hundreds of trees suddenly popped from the ground and started heading towards Naruto destroying everything in their path.

"Enton (Inferno Style)" Naruto said as he pumped his lungs with air and his mangekyou started glowing. "Goka Mekkyaku (Great Fire Annihilation)" Naruto said unleashing a gigantic sized wave of black flames upon the incoming wooden barrage. Naruto unleashed fire so hot that it scorched the ground and the trees were instantly vaporized upon contact.