Chapter 26/ Searching for the old Hag

Chapter 26 - Searching for the Old Hag

## Otogakure ##

Orochimaru was cursing every single fiber of Naruto's being. Orochimaru was considering if he should keep Naruto alive for his purposes or kill him for destroying the chakra network on his arm.

The moment his chakra network was destroyed he lost the ability to mold chakra in that arm preventing him from doing hand seals and as such preventing him from doing any type of jutsus that required any hand seals.

Kabuto had studied his arm and tried to heal it but you can't heal something that doesn't exist. With his level of knowledge Kabuto didn't stood a chance at doing anything to heal his master.

Of course Orochimaru had a solution which was to swap bodies but he wanted to wait for a very specialbody that he felt was getting closer and closer. He could feel all of Sasuke's hate and hunger for vengeance and soon enough he would belong to Orochimaru.

"I'm sorry Orochimaru-sama but this type of wound is beyond me" Kabuto replied sadly and Orochimaru cursed the blonde. Everything was good until he showed up and the barrier he placed didn't even slow him down but above else he has the eyes Orochimaru always wanted the Mangekyo Sharingan.

"It can't be helped…there is only one person that might be able to heal me" Orochimaru said sweating. Losing the chakra network in his arm placed him in constant pain as his cells weren't properly fed.

"And who might that be?" Kabuto asked as he pushed the glasses in his face up.

"My former teammate Senju Tsunade" Orochimaru replied with a glint in his eyes. He knew exactly what it would take to convince her. "Contact our spies, we are leaving now" Orochimaru ordered.

## Konoha's Dango Stand ##

A few days had passed since Naruto, Hinata and Jiraya left in search for Naruto's grandmother, Senju Tsunade, so she could return to the village to become the Sarutobi's successor as Godaime Hokage.

The constructions around the village were progressing very well as they didn't receive much damage. The most important buildings were protected by Naruto's barrier seals allowing the hospital and other buildings to remain working non-stop.

In the middle of Konoha, more precisely in the Dango Stand that Anko spends most of her time in, were two cloaked persons inside drinking a bit of tea and eating dango since it was a dango stand.

Both of them had long, high collared black cloaks with red clouds in them, on top of their heads, straw hats with a small bell hanging by a small red wire. These two unknown members actually belonged to an organization called Akatsuki that were after the bijuus like the one in Naruto but no one knew that.

"Have you heard the news?" one civilian asked and both Akatsuki members focused on the conversation. Believe it or not, listening to civilians talk is a very good way to scout for information.

"About what?" one other civilian replied.

"That brat, Uzumaki Naruto, is now Senju Naruto. Apparently is the heir of the Senju clan and great grandson of the first hokage" the civilian said.

"Did you hear that Itachi-san?" the Akatsuki member asked his partner now identified as Itachi. Uchiha Itachi the prodigy of the Uchiha Clan and the one that butchered all of them except his little brother a few years ago.

"Yes Kisame. This is new revelations, we must inform our leader" Itachi replied in his monotone voice and Kisame nodded.

"You don't say but I thought he was an Uchiha since he as the sharingan" the civilian replied and Itachi's eyes widened revealing a pair of blood red eyes with three tomoes in it.