Chapter 45/ Beginnings

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO, HINATA DOES

timmy391: If you read the chapter carefully you will notice that later on Kurama says that he explained the gedo mazo to Naruto. Though it's just a small reference in the mist of thousands of words. And I make no spoilers towards my story.

############################################################

Legacy Part 2

Clans of Konoha Arc

Chapter 45 - Beginnings

############################################################

## Otogakure ##

Somewhere deep in Otogakure, in a cave almost pitch black stood a single figure, stoically looking towards his enemies. The cave looked more like a fighting arena than anything else. Huge stone walls surrounded the battle grounds. A single man stood in front of hundreds of enemies. He had but only one purpose…to kill them all.

The figure calmly observed his enemies as they tensed for battle. The figure calmly removed his blade from its sheath. Even in the dark cave, the sword glistened. It was a simple chokuto, a straight one-edged blade with a black hilt. The sword glistened once again as the figure suddenly disappeared and reappeared on the shoulder of one of his enemies.

The figure swinged his blade effortlessly and watched as the enemy's head fell to the ground. Blood spurted from the wound but the figure had already vanished. The blade sparkled with electricity as it electrocuted multiple enemies. The figure ventured deep inside the arena were the only thing visible were the sparks of the sword.

*Squelch*

*THUMB*

With a single stroke of his blade, enemies fell by the groups. The figure had yet to receive a single drop of blood in his clothes. An enemy managed to hit the figure with a fierce punch. The figure poofed in smoke to reveal that it was a clone. The enemy didn't even have time to understand what happened until he was pierced in the chest by the figure.

"Magnificent" a dark voice whispered in a corner. The said figure had golden eyes with a black vertical slit. He was a tall man with extremely pale skin, waist-length black hair and purple markings around his eyes. "And they say hard work can outgrow a genius" Orochimaru said chuckling darkly.

"Genetics is what determines the skill of a shinobi" Orochimaru licking his lips. Orochimaru was watching another figure train. This figure had a white long-sleeved shirt which was open at the torso. He wore dark blue pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees. He also wore black arm guards that covered his forearms and stretched up to reach his upper biceps. He also wore a purple rope belt around his waist, tied in a bow, in which he carried his sword.

"Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball technique)" the figure said as he released a massive fireball towards his enemies melting three of them. The figure ducked beneath a punch and disappeared in a show of speed. He reappeared a few meters away only to watch his enemy's body being split in half.

The figure continued his onslaught upon his enemies. They stood no chance against this figure who had superior speed, strength and sight. The figure disappeared and another group of enemies fell to the ground. He flicked his sword and let the blood fall to the ground.

The figure turned backwards to gaze at Orochimaru. His black locks of hair flowed freely in the wind. Blood red eyes with three black tomoes gazed impassively towards Orochimaru who couldn't help but smirk. "A thousand enemies stood before him and he didn't even flinch" Orochimaru thought to himself.