Chapter 63/ Breaking Our Limits

############################################################

Legacy Part 2

War Arc

Chapter 64 – Breaking Your Limits

############################################################

## Previously ##

"Hinata?" Naruto wondered, looking around but didn't spot her. "Where's Hinata?" Naruto asked, rushing to Tsunade's side.

She looked up and groggily extended her arm. Naruto opened his hands and watched as Tsunade dropped something on it. Naruto looked at the item and it's was Hinata's wedding ring. "I'm s-sorry N-Naruto. We t-tried" Tsunade coughed.

"No no no no no no no" Naruto thought, backing away. Madara couldn't have taken her.

"HINATAAAAAAA"

## Few Days Later - Konoha ##

The Senju Compound was in a somber mood. And Naruto was even worst. His Uchiha side was coming out and he was moping around in the corners and mostly snapping at anyone around. Everyone was in the living room waiting for Jiraiya. Well, everyone was waiting. Naruto was just pacing around in the middle of the room, hands behind his back and a scowl on his face.

"Where the hell is he?" Naruto asked loudly, waving his arms for good measure but no one replied to him. They knew he would snap at anyone who said anything, regardless of the answer.

His waiting was cut short when the door opened and Jiraiya strolled inside with a disappointed look. Naruto rushed towards the man and quickly asked. "Where is she?"

Jiraiya looked at him sadly. Naruto was looking at him with eyes filled with hope, and it broke his heart to answer. "I'm sorry, Naruto" Jiraiya said, dropping his eyes. "I couldn't find her"

"Y-you…couldn't…" Naruto whispered. The words from Jiraiya finally settled in and he felt his stomach drop. All this waiting he had done, waiting for Jiraiya to return with her whereabouts, all this time…wasted.

"What do you mean you couldn't find her?" Naruto asked, his voice just above a whisper. His head snapped upwards with a furious gaze. "YOU HAVE A SPY NETWORK THAT STRETCHES HALFWAY THROUGH THE FUCKING GLOBE AND YOU CAN'T FIND ONE WOMAN" Naruto snarled, gripping Jiraiya by his clothes and bringing him the man to his eye level.

"Ninge-" Naruto was about to use his human path and scan through Jiraiya's memories when he felt a hand land of his shoulders. He turned his head ever so slightly, his hair parting away and revealing but a fraction of his silver eyes to the man behind him.

"That is enough" Minato said sternly but Naruto only chuckled. It wasn't a warm chuckle filled with happiness, but a cold and hollow one. Minato himself, felt a small shiver crawling up his spine at earing such sound from his son's voice.

The laugh seemed so cold, so cruel, so…empty.

"Tendo - Shinra Tensei" Naruto intoned with a smirk. Minato only had time to stare at his son in shock until he felt an invisible mountain crash against him. He was lifted off the ground and blasted backwards, crashing against the walls, not very far away. Minato left a small indentation as he slid to the floor, dazed.

"NARUTO" everyone shouted, can't believing that he had attacked his own father.

Naruto's attention snapped back towards Jiraiya, who gulped and simply stared at Naruto with the Rinnegan activated. "You wouldn't lie to me, Jiraiya? Would you?" Naruto asked, his voice turning deadly. Jiraiya had never seen this side of Naruto. He never knew that Naruto could be so vicious…cruel.