Chapter 37/ Homecoming

################################################## ##########

Legacy Part 2

Homecoming Arc

Chapter 37 - Homecoming

################################################## ##########

It was another beautiful and ordinary day in Konoha. The sun was starting to come up and inside the Senju Compound we find Senju Tsunade slowly stirring. Three years had passed since Naruto, Gaara and Jiraiya had left. Her apprentice Hyuuga Hinata had joined mid trip. Tsunade was extremely happy with how Hinata had turned out.

The girl was a sponge. Everything thing Tsunade would have to teach her, she would absorb in a instant. Hinata was able to read multiple books on different subjects and by morning they would already be done. When Tsunade had asked her how she did it, she simply replied 'Kage Bunshin' and left a gob smacked Tsunade behind.

While she couldn't create thousands like Naruto, she could create some solid fifty clones which was more than enough to read a couple of books. Hinata had also developed a few more poisons and medical creams. In fact, Hinata had asked permission so that she could set up a small store in the Senju Compound so that she could sell her poisons and healing creams to anyone who wishes to buy them.

Hiashi had really been a fool when he expelled her from her clan, he had let go of a very rough diamond. To simply discard such a valuable asset but above else his own daughter like garbage. When Hinata had told her the whole story, Tsunade wanted to go on a rampage into the Hyuuga Compound. In the end Hinata managed to calm her down with a bit of sake...and a couple of juuken strikes. When Hinata told Tsunade what both her and Naruto had planned for the Hyuuga Clan she just smirked. Those poor fools would never know what hit them until it was too late.

"I'm late" Tsunade said getting up from her soft bed. She looked back towards the other side of the bed and sighed. She really missed the old pervert even though she wouldn't outright admit it.

"They are due back any day now" Tsunade thought to herself. The whole compound was going to be full again soon.

"Kage Bunshin No Jutsu" Tsunade said and three clones popped to existence. "Go to the office and get started on the paperwork" Tsunade ordered and the clones paled but complied with the original's orders.

"Now for a long bath" Tsunade said going into the bathroom.

## Tsunade's Office ##

The original Tsunade arrived at her office and joined her clones in handling the massive paperwork that seemed to grow during the night. Until this day, she didn't know where all of these papers came from. Sure she had to read every mission report but most of those were standard ones that didn't even required much attention.

Mission Report : Capture Tora Mission

At 10h00 hours in the morning of the 10th day of the fourth month of the 1432 year ninja we, Team Ebisu, were assigned the capture Tora mission. It took one hour to track down our objective and we found him hiding in a small alleyway. We tried a stealth approach but Tora managed to senses us proceeding to run away from the location.

After an hour of running after the target, Sarutobi Konohamaru managed to flank the target from the front making the target run to the left, were Udon had a trap prepared. The target was captured and Team Ebisu proceeded to bring it to the Hokage's Office for delivery and mission conclusion.

"Why the hell do we even have reports on D-Ranks" Tsunade asked looking at team Ebisu standing in front of her.

"I believe its practice for when the gennins start taking on higher missions" Ebisu stated matter-of-factly.