Chapter 20/ In Between Tails

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS CHARACTERS

Chapter 20 - In Between Tails

The old hokage made his way towards the kage box and thought "That Naruto, to think he was able to remove the cage bird seal with killing the host. You would be so proud Minato; he has already surpassed you in seals".

"Everything alright Hokage-dono?" – the Raikage asked.

"Yes, that Naruto always gives me headaches" – the hokage said sighing. Now that Hinata revealed that Naruto is able to remove the cage bird seal the hyuugas will have a field day. Especially the main house since they treat the branch house like slaves. If the branch house managed to get rid of the seal they would surely rebel against the main house and since they outnumber them almost 5 to 1 it wouldn't be pretty for the main house. In the end Hinata got off well and only got thrown out of the clan instead of being sent to the branch side of the family.

"Indeed. To be that skilled with seals at such young age. He really honors the Uzumaki Clan" – the Raikage said. "He will be a major threat in the future if he continues like this. What to do?" – the Raikage mused in thought.

The Kazekage seethed is teeth and cursed the damn blond in his thought. "That brat is getting to dangerous. To think he managed to hold me long enough for the ANBU to arrive…Even more is his work with seals. He might be able to remove the curse seal and I can't allow that. I'll make sure he dies today" – Orochimaru thought.

"You didn't even see the tip of the iceberg Raikage." – the hokage said making the Raikage narrow his eyes.

"Yes I know he's the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki" – the Raikage said much to the shock of the old hokage.

"How do you know?" – the hokage asked narrowing his eyes at the Raikage and studying him.

"You forget I have the Nibi Jinchuuriki competing and my brother, the Hachibi Jinchuuriki, is their jonin sensei. They all met before the beginning of the exams" – the Raikage said chuckling. "But I wonder how much control he has over the beast" – the Raikage said eyeing the hokage.

"Who knows? I never sensed him training with its chakra so I wouldn't know." – the hokage replied.

"He's your jinchuuriki and you don't know?" – the Raikage asked in disbelief.

"Like I told you, Naruto is very secretive and special. I know he's been training himself since he was five years old" – the hokage said lightly chuckling.

"Did you know that when your father arranged the Hyuuga kidnapping Naruto was the one that killed the kidnapper and rescued the heiress" – the hokage said and chuckled even more when everyone stared at the hokage thinking he was crazy.

"You surely must be joking. How can a six year old kill a jonin? True he wasn't and elite jonin but still… a six year old that didn't even entered the academy. The only thing I can think of was the Kyuubi helping" – the Raikage said.

"I assure you I'm not joking Raikage-dono. When I arrived at the scene Naruto was holding Hinata and the kidnapper had a kunai in his chest" – the hokage explained and the Raikage seethed his teeth.

"Then the kyuubi is the only explanation." – the Raikage said crossing is arms.

"I doubt it" – the hokage said and everyone focused on him "When I arrived at the scene there wasn't any trace of the Kyuubi's chakra being used. I didn't see the battle but from what he told me Naruto tricked him with a clone and finished him when he got the opportunity" – the hokage explained.