Chapter 7/ joys of D-ranks

Chapter 7 : Joys of D-Ranks

A couple of years have passed and Naruto and Hinata have grown quite a bit. They were now both 10 years old and each of them were slightly taller than kids of the same age due to their constant training. Both Naruto and Hinata were very strong when compared to others of their age if you could even compare.

In the academy physical shinobi conditioning and training only start when the students are 12 years old in which they learn the academy taijutsu style coupled with ninjutsu. If they were to face Naruto or Hinata they would get demolished.

They were both well rounded shinobi however Naruto still couldn't a cast a low level genjutsu without sharingan to save his life. Actually he found it easier to cast high ranking genjutsus that required more chakra than low level ones. Even though Naruto focused a lot in chakra control bringing it to jonin levels he still couldn't do a single bushin. He either did at least fifty or the one will fail.

Naruto finally mastered bo staff but decided to learn kenjutsu since his mother was one of the best in the leaf. Since he couldn't get in most shops he bought couple of books in weapons forging since he had fire nature he decided to forge is own weapons with scrap metal and other weapons he found in training fields. In time he would buy chakra metal for a proper sword.

In fact both of them learn kenjutsu and the same style however Naruto favored speed and strength and Hinata being more flexible preferred to dodge the strikes.

This type of kenjutsu style much like his taijutsu was based on parrying or dodging the attacks with quick strikes meant to end the battle in one strike.

This was the kenjutsu style of the Uzumaki Clan. Uzumaki Kushina before her death was on par with the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of The Mist, this group was composed by the greatest swordsmen of the Mist and were not to be underestimated, in fact each of their swords had special abilities that favored each of their styles. Kushina in fact was known as Konoha's Red Death due to her crimson red hair color.

Naruto also learned the gentle fist with Hinata and both practiced until perfected. Even though Naruto's sharingan couldn't see the chakra points he adapted the style for pressure points. One of the problems they had was Hinata's low chakra pool so they focused on that for almost last year and managed to increase her levels quite a bit, she had low jonin chakra levels and kage level control. Naruto had high kage chakra levels and jonin level control.

Naruto realized that Hinata was actually quite proficient in the gentle fist and asked her why did their family treat that badly when she was quite talented. The fact was that in order to learn the gentle fist effectively and train their stances and techniques one would have to use another as test subject and closing tenketsus was quite painful so Hinata refused to that to the branch members.

Hinata was too kind to even try and harm someone in order to train but with Naruto that wasn't a problem. Naruto used the shadow clone techniques to provide Hinata as much guinea pigs as she wanted and doing so her technique sky rocketed and she even managed to hold her ground against Naruto in taijutsu.

In Ninjutsu they both mastered their chosen affinities and the jutsu they had. Hinata started in Wind and Naruto started in lightning. One interesting fact was that Naruto discovered was that he had high lightning affinity similar to Nidaime's water affinity. In fact Naruto wasn't really a sensor in the normal terms since he didn't sense chakra. Naruto, due to his lightning affinity, could actually feel the bioelectricity of the people around him.

Knowing that he had such an affinity he started investing more and more in this element. He went to his father library and gathered all the lightning techniques that he could.