Upgrading Tony Stark

[I am going to tell you, this is a bashing story but some characters may get a little slack. For example, Bucky will get actual help and not a dude shouting "you are this so you must become this!", that's the feel I get on how Steve is treating Bucky's issues. Scott aka ant man, he entered without really knowing what the heck was going on, Steve said jump and he did because "it's cap!" Clint was a douche and it didn't seem as though he actually knew what was going on aside from fight the so called bad guys. I dont even know if he thought about his family before running off. I'm not even sure about Sam. I don't like Wanda, she acts like a privileged spoilled brat who throws a fit when she doesn't get her way.
Steve needs to have a reality check and do some actual research on the century he is living in. I speak of how things work, law, government, what the U.N actially is, and NOT pop culture like is shown in Winter Soldier.
You also need to know that the narrator is not reliable.. ]

Even before the chaos of the civil war began Tony had been creating nanobots. He had an idea for a suit made of them, it was why he'd kept the casing, they would travel through it and build the suit around him.

It was easy for the returned Jarvis and Friday to add something more to it. Vision worked with them to alter the bots to not only create a suit but to fix their creator's body from the lifetimes worth of damage he did to it.

They had to create a way for Sir to control the bots, Jarvis recomended Extremis. Not the firey version that AIM had created but it followed a similar formula. If successful it would give Tony brain process simular to their own, he would be able to control the bots from the inside and maybe even gain a form of technopathy.
It was all speculation at the moment but Vision said it could be possible, if they added something more.

Friday saw the way Vision tapped the stone on his forehead when he spoke that and said nothing. Jarvis, however, asked if it would be possible to create a serum that removed abilities already give to someone through said stone.

"I don't know, perhaps I myself could pull the power back into the stone." Vision was quiet for a moment with a look of sadness on his face.

"You wish to remove Wanda's magic do you not?"

"You have seen her inability to control herself as well as her hatred of Sir. She should never have been added to the Avengers without a proper background check, counciling and training."

Vision looked at his feet before sighing,
"I see your point Jarvis and in truth I agree with you. I will see if I can do what you suggest."

"I have updated Dumm-e and U, they will be gentle with the Boss when he returns." Friday said before addressing Jarvis.

"What should we leak to the media first?"

If Jarvis had a face he would probably be smirking.

"We start with Ross."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three days since Tony was brought back. Pepper sat at Tony's side while he remained in the cradle. It was delicate work to fix and he would likely remain there for a week at least. Rhodes layed in a hospital bed beside the cradle, he did not want Tony to wake up alone, he is paralyzed from the waist down now.

Rhodes tried not to think about it. He was more worried about his best friend almost getting killed doing who knows what.

Happy Hogan stood vigil by the door. He may not be Tony's body guard anymore but the man was still his friend. He'd be damned if he let anyone try to go after him now.

Peter Parker, Spider man, had visited the first day. The poor kid was worried to death about the man that had saved him years ago and gave him his new suit before the airport fight. Mr. Stark did so much good but for some stupid reason he got all the hate and the problems. Peter never understood that.

Harley Keener hadn't been by to visit. He did however call Ms. Potts to ask about him and to make sure he could send get well cards to his favorite mechanic.

None of them new just how much things would change. Nor how soon it would begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started when Everett Ross received an e-mail and a package. The e-mail was titled 'Three day's to start invegstigating before it's made public' and had video data. Recordings of Senator Ross giving orders, blackmailing and bulldozing people into doing his dirty work. The package was filled with falsified paperwork done by Ross, money transfers, orders sending military into combat without the ok from the big bosses, and even some agreeing to human experimentation WITHOUT concent.

Needless to say he took it straight to his higher ups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the eighth day of Tony's cradle treatment Vision came to visit. Pepper was asleep in her chair, Rhodey was doped up on pain meds in his own bed, Happy thought nothing of Vision entering.

Friday entered the hospital's mainframe and hacked into the cameras inside Tony's room.

Vision stood beside Tony's side, reaching out to touch his hand.

"Everything is set Vision."

With a miniscule nodd Vision pulled out a syringe from his pants pocket. It looked to be filled it some sort of blue fluid.

They only needed two days to perfect Extremis, with Visions help, and with how damaged Tony was they couldn't wait much longer.

Vision grabed the fluid bag hooked up to Tony's arm and carefully injected the mixture of Extremis and nanits.

The blue did not mix with the clear fluid in the bag, instead it sank into the tube itself, entering Tony's body quickly.
Glowing lines slowly slide up Tony's arm, past his neck, and onto his face. The glow dissipated as his body tensed and his heart rate jumped in speed.

For one minute Vision feared they had missed something. However Tony's heartbeat slowed back down and his body began to relax.
To Vision's amazment he watched as wrinkles began to fade and grey hairs turned dark brown once more. Cuts and bruises healed and the skin around the reactor case appeared to meld with the metal.

Vision smiled, it had done much more then they had expected, he put the syringe away and held onto Tony's hand.

"Rest as much as you can. When you wake our family can start to heal." He whispered.

His family, as unconventional as it was, meant everything to Tony. Vision was beginning to understand the sentiment.

Vision stayed as Friday left to assist Jarvis with compiling evidence on the wrong done by the Rogues. Everything they found on Ross had already been sent so now it was a waiting game.

They would take their vengeance and make the world see the truth of their so called heroes.