Peter gets ratted out

[ME:*gets ready to write Peter into the story more*

Also me:*realizing I am a millenial with only basic knowledge of Peter's generation culture/jokes/phrases*

....Shit....I'm gonna wing it

Also if I used any biology info wrong please tell me so I may correct it.
Edit: okay not as much Of a delay as I expected. The family member who is at the hospital is getting treated now. They're breaking up some blockage around their heart. So far so good. ]

"Doc I'm not sure I totally get what you meant." Barton said as he lay in a medical bed. He had been moved to Kamar Taj and would be getting the magic removed from his head today.

Doctor Strange turned to him, the other mystics aere around preparing for their tasks.

"Think of it like this...the residue from Loki's attack was on the decision making part of your brain. It was specifically tasked with that alone to make you follow orders.
It's residue, while not being active, has had full range to 'live' there since the attack. It might only be residue but it still has remnants of conciousness."

Well that's a disturbing fact Barton really didn't want to know.

" Now Wanda's power was trying to essentially break into it's house. Loki's residue didn't care about any other part of your brain aside from the decision making part specifically. Much like the so called 'god' it is possessive on what it deems it's own.
Her magic, although born of the same thing, has been changed too much to be totally compatible with the residue. A bit like how there are animals in the same family but are not the same species and cannot reproduce together.
The only reason her magic was pulled into your brain is because of the shared origin. It just wasn't close enough to the original to be accepted. "

"Okay I kinda get it now, I guess..." Barton said with a disturbed tone.

Strange only gave a nod as he joined the others in preparation. Barton took a deep breath and felt a bit of relief knowing that soon he would be free of all the crazy.

00000000000000000000000000000

Peter woke with a feeling of elation as he started the school day. Today he would get to return to the tower and do some actual intern work. His good mood was thoroughly ruined when, upon arriving to school, he was met with Flash.

"Hey Penis!"

Peter tried to rush past, ignoring Flash, only for Flash to hold out a foot to trip him. As crowded as the hallway was Peter didn't have the chance to move, without knocking into someone else, and tripped. He landed face first to the sound of laughter from Flash and his few lackeys. Ned was quick to arrive and help him up, glaring at Flash.

Neither boy really knew why Flash targeted Peter. Luckily the warning bell for class rang and saved them from having to listen to the jerk. Ignoring the pain in his nose, knowing it would heal before first period would be over, Peter followed Ned to class.
Little did Peter know that someone took notice of the offence.

When Peter became a Stark Intern, as well as hero in training, he was added to a very short list. This list was kept by Friday and Jarvis.

A list of those under their probationary protection. Probationary because they must ensure the person does not become a threat to Tony. Protection because Tony doesn't like people touching what's his, be that items or friends.

Friday had already taken note of the bullying when she first looked into Peter Parker for the boss. It hadn't been extremely noteworthy at first for two reason...

Reason 1, they had the civil war to deal with first.
Reason 2, it had only been verbal before today.

Friday had already planned to have the boss talk with Peter about how to combat verbal bullying but that idea is scrapped now. This needed to be stopped immediately before it escalated more.

Friday sent the updated schedule plans to Jarvis along with the video evidence she'd taken from one of the street cameras. Luckily it happened near the open doors so she did not need to hack the school cameras.

The only physical reaction Jarvis showed at what she sent him was a narrowing of his eyes. He was currently eating scrambled eggs, ah flavor how interesting it is to experience, while watching Tony work. Tony sat at the table eating his own eggs while his mind used extremis to create a design for Rhodes' prosthetics. He'd also had a whole file of projects set aside specifically for Peter it seems.

"Sir, while I hate to interrupt you while you're working I'm afraid I have something you should see."

"Not now Jarvis. I'm on a roll! I've fixed Spidey's web jamming issue and-"

"This involves Peter."

Tony stopped and looked up at Jarvis with a serious tone.

"What happened? Did he get hurt doing hero work? He should be in school right now, not swinging around the city!"

Oh dear, it appears the child as been assimilated into the Stark circle. Tony only ever became a mother hen to his closest people.

"Why not see for yourself Sir?" Jarvis said before sending the file Friday had recorded. Tony remained silent as he watched with narrowing eyes. Then he muttered a quiet,

"Oh hell no." before activating extremis again. Only this time he was looking into one 'Flash Thompson'.

'Ah, vendicive Tony is making a return. I'd best ensure he doesn't go overboard. This is a teenager after all.' Jarvis thought to himself as he let Tony work.

Thor arrived not much later, blinking at Tony before he turned to Jarvis.
"Is Anthony alright?"

"He's busy being a protective parent at the moment."

Thor's eyes lit up as he smiled widely.
"You did not mention Anthony had a child! Where is the little warrior?"

With a mischievous smile Jarvis neglected to correct Thor as he answered.
"He is at school at the moment. He'll be by later today to spend some time here. His aunt is working late today so he'll be here longer than normal."

Thor blinked in confusion at the mention of Peter's aunt.
"His aunt?"

"Yes, he lives with her."

Thor had a thoughtful expression on his face before appearing to come to a conclusion with a soft smile.
"Ah I see, will I get to meet the young Stark?"

Tony chose that moment to respond absentmindedly.
"You're Peter's favorite Avenger, he'll have a blast."

Thor's smile grew ten fold as he laughed loudly. Jarvis snorted as he watched Thor get his own breakfast. He didn't know if he truly understood or if he made assumptions again, however the man did say he would ask more often.
Thor sat beside him with a bowl of oatmeal before turning to him.

"So this Peter, is he son by blood or by choice?"

Jarvis smiled softly, as he responded.

"Unofficially by choice, though Sir is not 100% aware of it right now. It's a bit like how he adopted the team."

Thor nodded his head as he ate. Thor knew exactly what Jarvis meant. Jarvis was glad to see Thor kept his word about preventing further confusion via assumptions.

00000000000000000000000000000

The sound of glass shattering echoes in a large room. There are various cases filled with many different types of objects. Swords, staffs, shields, boots, walking sticks, jewelry, and other sorts of items.

A hand reached through the broken glass case to wrap around the item they sought. With a dark smile they fled from the building before anyone else arrived.