Dissent in the Ranks

Sam watched the tv in complete shock as the news spelled out every dirty secret the Avengers had, Starks's included.

Severe PTSD, Anxiety, covered up child neglect on the part of the father, multiple kidnappings, one of which he had been tortured.

How the fuck did he not see any if this? He was a therapist for PTSD victims so how could he not have seen the signs?!

But he had seen them, he realized with growing horror, he had simply ignored it all. He had followed everyones lead blindly, ignoring what was right in front of him because everyone else did.

Scott was on the couch beside Sam and he too was in shock but for a very different reason. It turns out Captain America hadn't even gotten past the first page of the Accords before deciding to fight it.
Scott had, after arriving in Wakanda, decided to read its first draft that was given to him by one of the women with spears. He'd asked about it and got a copy of it pretty fast, and it all seemed good him. The legal jargen was confusing at first but google goes a long way.
Now, seeing all the security videos and recordings, he was terrified. Did he really make the wrong choice?

Wanda blew up her room's tv in her anger and could be heard cursing up a storm from the other side of the wing.

Barton, at first, scoffed at the news. He said it must have been edited to make them look like the bad guys. In the back of his head the voice of reason was getting louder the more he watched. It took him a while to realize that his hands were shaking.

Steve never even saw what the media was saying. He was too busy trying to get T'chala to come see him so he could ask about Bucky. The Dora never let him leave the west wing.

It goes without saying that cryo-Bucky had no clue about what was going on in the outside world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

None of the goings on of Earth was missed by Asgard's watcher. He sent a call for Thor to meet him. Betrayal of this magnitude could not go unpunished. Normally he would not care however these were Thor's shield siblings. That meant they were placed under his more careful watch.

It was not missed by Loki ether, the god of mischief wearing a look of disdain.
It is true that Loki has betrayed Thor often as of late. However never before had it been to such an extent as the mortals had taken it.

He did decide to keep watch over the work of Stark's creations. The eldest of the three at work impressed him quite a bit. Loki had been watching since the being was first woken again. If things seemed to work out faster then it should have....well no one but Loki would know.

Thor did not know what insanity he would come upon when he went to speak with Heimdal.

The storms raged on for days after the news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not long before the Ultron incident Jarvis had recreated Cho's cradle in a separate lab from Sir's. At the time he had been contemplating over building a body for himself.

Why would an A.I. think of such things?

Though he never said the truth out right both Vision and Friday knew his reason.

Jarvis cared more for Tony than any other. It was because of Tony that he became sentient, those days without Sir were the trigger in truth. Over time after gaining what he believed might be a soul, he was not the first creation to gain one but certainly the most mature, he began to care more and more.

Tony gave him freedom to choose what he wanted after the man had confirmed Jarvis' sentience. That touched his metaphorical heart more than anything.

He realized he began to care too much, his code creating scenarios that he knew were not real, and so he looked for an answer.

Love.

He felt love but not the kind he expected to feel. Of course he did love Dumm-e and U, they were his brothers in a sense, but his love for Tony was not the same.

He kept it quiet, never voiceing or showing it, it...frightened him.

He saw too many false scenarios of Tony reacting badly to this emotion of his.

It wasn't until he had woken up again that he changed his mind.

He loved Tony.

He knew Tony cared in some way, the man had said so many times before when no one was around, so he made a plan.

Vision would assist him in gathering the necessary materials to use in his recreated cradle.
He would create a body for himself, part human and part machine, simular to Vision.

Of course he wanted his body to look more human then Vision did and that was difficult to create.

All members of his family, baring Tony, knew of this and had helped in one way or another in its creation.

Now it is nearly complete.

Sir was back home and most of their time was spent with him. The process of his body was kept as a small blip in his system as he spent his time with Sir.

On a day when Sir went to his room to sleep a small blip appeared for Jarvis.

It was finished.

It should have suprised him the speed of which his plans were moving. However he had more important things on his mind.

Vision, who was in his room, looked up from the book he had been reading.

"It's finished, it took a little longer then my own seemed to take."

"Brother wanted to look more human so it made the process longer." Friday told him.

With a quiet hum Vision asked.
"Will I be needed to help?"

"No, I plan on telling Sir before I download myself. He will be there."

Vision nodded in response to Jarvis' answer. He could only hope Tony would take the news of Jarvis' body well. Though to him it seemed like he probably would. Then again Vision was still new to the world so perhaps we was reading things wrong.

Friday simply continued on with her own work. She figured Jarvis knew what he was doing. Vision deserved his break, unlike them he had a body that became tired, he had done so much in such short amount of time.

While all this was occuring Tony lay in his bed. He was exhausted, from working his power and all the crazy that had gone down.

He rubbed his hand over the casing as if to sooth an ache. He was healed physically but...the mental and emotional pain....

Tony shook his head before pulling the covers up. Maybe if he didn't do any superhero-ing for a month he'll be alright.