Picked off one by one

[I'm sorry about the wait again. I've been helping my grandfather get a chance to relax, he takes care of his wife (my grandmother) who has dementia but he can't get assistance due to requirements within his insurance. The man has been retired for near 15 years and they wont pay for help because he has to much money saved in the bank. I don't see the logic in that. Sorry for the rant.
Also, when writing a particular part of this chapter my Tony fan heart felt sick but I had to write it due to that characters mindset.  Ugh.]

The people of Wakanda knew very well what their king was hiding within the palace. They did not agree, not one bit. The palace workers revealed to the public that even the king himself was upset by his own mistake so he was not thought of too harshly, he is still young after all.
Even still they would not stand for the so called "ex-vengers" remaining on Wakanda soil, let alone the palace.

T'challa sighed as he noticed the slowly growing group of protesters outside the palace walls. They did not shout but many held up signs in both Wakandan and English. All of the sign's said only two thing.

"Not our hero's, leave now."

T'challa barely took notice of Shuri entering his office room as he stared at the silent protesters. Shuri stood beside him a placed a hand on his arm.

"Brother, there is someone here to speak with you."

He turned to her with a questioning look upon his face.

"I do not recall having any appointments today."

"He only just flew in a moment ago."

His eyes widened as he turned fully toward her,
"What do you mean flew in? Who is it?"

Shuri smiled a wide grin as she answered.

"Prince Thor Odinson. Apparently he came to discuss our...roommates. "

T'challa blinked stupidly at her for a moment before muttering under his breath.

"Shit."

000000000000000000000000000

The Dora watched as the man known as Hawkeye slip out of the palace walls. It was a bit sad that they could easily catch a supposedly renowned spy but they did nothing. Let the fool leave and find out just how the civilians really felt about him.

Clint wasn't the only one to leave that day. Wanda Maximoff slipped out as well though, unknown to most, she would not get very far.

Wanda was angry at the idiots that seemed to fill every TV channel. They were making it out as though she was a villian when the real villain was Stark! It was HIS fault her parents died, HIS fault Sokovia was a war torn wasteland, HIS fault that her brother died! Steve should have finished him off when he had the chance, the world would be a much better place without him.

She maneuvered her way through Wakanda, being missed by the population as she used her powers to make them believe she wasn't even there. It was only after she stepped foot out of the Wakandan barrier that it happened.

Before she could even react her hands were bound in a glowing orange energy which jerked her forwards, making her stumble to the ground. She attempted to pull free but anytime her red colored power seeped out it was absorbed by the orange energy. At the sound of footsteps she looked up to see a heavy set man, who appeared to be of asian descent, standing beside a tall red cloaked man. She snarled at them,

"Who the hell are you?! Get this off me before I--"

She was cut off by the heavy set man snorting before the tall man spoke.

"I'm afraid you won't be doing anything."

With a wave of his shaking hand the energy solidified into shackles on her wrists. She threw her hands out towards them but nothing happened. They saw the look of utter horror appear on her face before the heavy set man waved his own hands in a rotating way. The next thing Wanda knew was that she was falling. She looked up, screaming at them as the portal closed and she continued to fall.

The heavy set man turned to the tall one.
"So what exactly are we supposed to do with her, Stephen?"

The man, Stephen, just smiled back at him.
"I hope you don't mind me being in your library for a few nights Wong."

Wong squinted his eyes at him before sighing.
"Just...don't try anything before reading the warnings first."

Stephen looked offended as Wong made a portal to what looked to be the interior of an old museum.

"That was one time!"

"One is one too many Stephen!"

"You sound like an irritated dad saying my name like that."

"I wouldn't if you didn't act like a child."

"Oh come on!"

The portal closed once they'd stepped through, no one was there to notice.

0000000000000000000000

Thor sat quietly as he waited for King T'challa to arrived. Thor had been taken to a meeting room which only held some chairs and a table. There were various Wakandan art pieces around the room but he paided them no mind. He was actually more excited about the warrior women that filled the palace halls, it was as though the Valkyries were born again! He had loved stories about them as a child and too see that Midgard had something so similar was amazing to him.

When T'challa finally entered the room Thor stood and gave a very small, but polite, bow in his direction.

"Greetings Your Majesty, I'm sure your sister has informed you about why I am here?"

The King looked nervous but hid it rather well for a Midgardian. When he was given a nod as a response Thor grinned as he waved toward the chairs.

"Well then, shall we discuss my taking custody of them?"