Thor isn't dumb

[I am so sorry for the delay. Things in life are hectic for me at the moment, I will still try to update as often as I can...so long as my muse works with me.]

Both Vision and Friday looked at the man for a moment or two in silence. The door to the balcony slowly opened to allow him inside. Thor walked in and nodded toward the ceiling.

"I thank you Lady Friday for allowing my entrance."

"You're welcome Thor, though I am not sure why you think you need to apologize to the boss..."

Thor's expression grew even more grim and spoke softly.

"The last time I was here I did Tony a great wrong. I will not excuse myself for allowing anger to cloud my judgement, in letting it do so I nearly killed him. While that is the most recent offense I am afraid that I have not been acting as a shield-brother should."

Vision tilted his head in a way that showed his curiosity.

"Would you elaborate for us?"

Thor gave a nod and sat down onto the couch, Vision sat at the other end of it.

"Durring my time here I will admit that I saw our...companions acting in a fashion I myself thought odd. I thought perhaps that was merely a cultural difference between our peoples and ignored it. After hearing what has become of the Avengers I now see that I should not have."

Thor looked down at his hands resting in his lap, they were clenched in fists.

"For the time I remained here Tony Stark has given the Avengers many things. New armor and weapons, shared his money, and even housing within his home. In Asgard these things are great honors given only to those we would trust with our lives and those given it would show gratitude. Not once did I see the others show such to friend Tony. Bruce would perhaps be the only one who had thanked him aside from myself."

Vision began to frown at the words spoken by Thor. He knew things had been bad before but to not even receive a thank you? The more he hears of the Avengers time before he was born the more irritation he feels. Friday knew Thor spoke the truth, with access to all past video footage she new every detail.

"I was confused when the others did not act the same. I am afraid that, after noting Tony's own reaction to my thanks, I came to the false conclusion that it wasn't something done here. So I stopped showing my thanks."

"No one ever really thanks boss. The ones that do are his closest friends, his family."

Thor nodded his head before hanging it low, his fists pressing against his forehead.

"Aye, I know this now. So I came to apologize for my mistake. I would also offer help in capturing our false friends, their crimes against their own shield-brother must not go unpunished."

"Wow ok, I honestly did not see any of that coming."

Both Vision and Thor spun their heads around to see Tony with, a now properly dressed, Jarvis. He looked surprised but Jarvis was looking at Thor with a grateful expression. Thor stood up quickly and bowed his head low.

"Man of Iron, I have wronged you greatly. My inexperience with Midgard culture lead me to creating false ideas on it. I made the mistake of following their cues rather than simply asking for information."

Tony lead Jarvis to a chair by the bar before walking over to the asgardian. Tony gave a weak smile and lightly smacked against the man's arm.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure Friday can tell you all you need to know so this wont happen again."

Thor looked at Tony with an expression of shock but hope was slowly seeping into it.

"Then...I have not lost your friendship?"

"Nah big guy, you're still stuck with me."

With a yelp Tony was lifted into the air in a massive hug by a laughing Thor. The man was careful not to squeeze the mortal at all, mearly holding him up before carefully placing him down. Thor's smile was blinding as he vowed.

"I will do my best not to let you down once more, my friend!"

Tony was flabbergasted by the reaction Thor showed. He sputtered a bit, feeling off kilter by the hug given to him. Only Pepper and Rhodey ever gave him hugs and those were never very often. Thor sat back down onto the couch and began to converse with Friday about where he would find information on their culture.

Tony returned to Jarvis's side and sat beside him. Jarvis looked at him curiously,

"Sir, what do hugs feel like?"

Tony looked at the...humanoid?, and pondered his answer.

"It's different for everyone, theres also different types of hugs."

"May I...hug you?"

From the couch both Vision and Thor glanced at the two men at the bar. Seeing the inventor begin an awkeardly started hug Thor turned to Vision.

"Who is that man? I have not seen him before."

"Ah that's a complicated story to tell."

Thor smiled kindly at the android,

"I've all the time in the world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott wasn't sure what happened. He had been in the suit, hiding inside the baggage of a Wakandan ambasitor heading for the U.S.

Now he is in an white shirt and pants getup in an interigation room. He didn't know how they found him or when they got him. He only hoped they didn't mess with the suit, Mr. Pym was probably already going to kill him for being stupid with it.

The door in the room opened and two people walked inside. One was a blond man in a suit, a clip on it said he was part of the alphabet soup organization. The other was a woman with red hair also dressed in a suit.

He recognized the woman immediately and turned very pale.

"Good evening Mr. Lang." She said as the both of them sat down across from him. She interlocked her fingers and rested her chin on them as she leaned closer to him on the table.

"I'm sure you'll have so much to explain to us." Pepper Potts said with a sharp smile that closely resembled that Loki dude from a few years back.

With his voice pitched a bit higher than normal Scott whispered one thing.

"Oh shit."