Oh look a magic carpet

[ I've got another story idea thing on here with ideas that would fit into any fandom if you guys want to look? The first two chapters are fandom specific but after that there are some that you can put into any fandom. It's just called Random prompts/story ideas, please give it a look.

Edit: I am so sorry for the wait, this whole month has been continuous hospital visits (not me, I'm okay. My grandma is who kept ending up in the hospital due to a blood clot in her lung. She is doing much better now and is in rehab so she can get her strength back and go home. I and other family members visited her multiple times throughout the month to keep updated with what was going on, as well as ensure no one screwed up again / we've had many bad experiences with arrogant nurses who thought they knew better only for them to get in deep shit with the doctors when they find out what they did. Seriously we've experienced these types of nurses three times within five years....and I've gotten off topic, sorry) Anyway here is an update, I'm sorry if it comes off slightly different than the other chapters. I'm still a stressed from what is mentioned above.]

Tony was working in his workshop, AC/DC blaring in the background as he worked on the new leg braces for Rhodey. He had put it off long enough and decided to get started on them. Jarvis had gone off with Vision to attempt cooking. He really hoped Jarvis would be able to assist Vision in learning the difference between flour and salt.

He was in the zone so it took a few minutes for him to notice the knocking at his lab door. He looked up to see Pepper and waved her inside. She stepped in as he had Friday tone down the music, turning to face her.

"I had thought you were going to a meeting with the board, something come up?"

Pepper had THAT smile on her face, the one she got whenever she managed to catch a business partner or new employee screwing up. It was rather terrifying to look at and, even after years of seeing it, it still sent fearful shivers down Tony's spine.

"We have a visitor who made an appointment to see you, he even brought a present."

Tony raised an eyebrow at her but she only shook her head in response.
"I've told him that you'd meet him upstairs, trust me Tony you will want to see him."

"Alright if you say so Pep."
Tony said with a sigh as be set his tools down.

"You have time to clean up, Peter is distracting him."

With a snort and a smile Tony nodded. He turned to go to his living quarters to wash up, leaving Pepper to let herself out.

00000000000000000000000000000

Clean and in one of his more comfortable suits, Tony could only gawk as he watched Peter having an animated conversation....

With a piece of cloth.

The fabric floated about just as animated as Peter's hand waving gestures. It swirled, twirled, and even flipped when Peter asked.

"So, like, could we maybe go on a magic carpet ride?! Like in that Disney movie?!"

The collar of the cape, cloak, whatever it was, seemed to nodd ecstatically before spinning around Peter.

"Did Dumm-e spike my coffee again or are you talking to a magic carpet?"

In a flash the fabric zoomed until it stopped very closely to his face, making Tony jolt back. The corner of it came up in a motion of pointing, aiming at his face before slowly shaking in a gesture that must mean "no".

"The cloak of levitation does not enjoy name calling Dr. Stark."

Tony spun to face the arm chair that sat within the living area they were currently in. There sat a man dressed in blue robes and a pair of yellow gloves. He was very calm as the cape floated over to him and rested on his shoulders.