Let me help you

[I saw Endgame a few days after it came out. Do I really need to say more? I willingly admit that I snuck my iron man plush in with me, just like I did for Infinity War, and damn near squeezed the fluff out of it. My friends and I cried so hard and ended up gripping each others hands (I.E. the grip strength of pain) as we cried. I myself was emotionally drained at the end of it. I stayed for the after credit and knew exactly what the sound was, which movie and scene it is from. I don't know if it was a hint (Please let it be so because I would like to see some parts of that particular comic come to the big screen) or just put in to call back to the beginning.
Anyway if any of you writers want ideas for marvel I've got a marvel prompts thing on here that no one has looked at sadly. It's where I dump ideas that I don't think I can finish. Sorry for the long message, enjoy the story.

P.s. the study mentioned is true but it's been a while since I heard of it so my facts might be off, sorry.]

Jarvis was still new to having the ability to physically move, to feel warmth and texture. He became fascinated by the sensations, especially the ones that came from being close to Sir.

His stomach would become jittery, as though something inside were shaking in some way. Is this what butterflies in ones stomach feels like?

Tony stayed close to him, most likely wanting to be close by in case Jarvis needed help.

"You're sure you don't mind this Sir?" He asked. They were still on the couch, his arm over Sir's shoulders.

"I read that touch is important for development, we American's seemed to be very touch starved."

Jarvis knew the study Tony was talking about, and it was true. Biologically but not being open to touch, for example long hugs and friendly cuddling, caused certain chemicals within the brain to be underdeveloped.

He could tell this was an excuse though, he knew Tony to well not to notice. His 'death' had wounded the genius and with his return he was quite sure Tony would not be willing to let him go anytime soon.
Touch proved that Jarvis was real, was alive. It proved that this was not some elaborate dream conjured up in Sir's mind.

Jarvis smiled softly as he leaned to rest his head against Tony's, which had now come to rest against Jarvis's shoulder.

"If you are so adamant to help me, then I shall help you in return."

A statement, not a question, so that Tony will know that he means business. To his surprise however there was no protest from the genius. Instead he heard a soft, whispered answer of,

"Okay."

The warmth Jarvis was feeling multiplied within his chest at hearing that answer. Tony, Mr. I wont let anyone help me with my problems, didn't try to fight him about helping.
Jarvis could only smile as his heart beat just a little bit faster.

00000000000000000000000000

"So....what you're telling me is that Steve not only almost killed someone who had been a friend, but also told 117 countries to fuck off when they asked him to be responsible for his team's screw ups?"

The therapist in charge of assisting one James Buchanan Barnes, a 30 something year old man with brown hair and eyes, gulped nervously. It was James' first day being in the facility and he had to go through his first therapy session before they started on B.A.R.F.
His therapist made the rookie mistake of assuming his patient was up to date on current events and had asked questions relating to said events.

Dr. John Grant then had to inform his patient of said events. He really wished he didn't.

James Barnes was staring at him with a blank expression at first, but then it transformed into the most murderous expression the doctor had seen to date from ANYONE.

Being the professional that he is, his fear did not stop him from scribbling all the curses, insults, and various threatening comments James was now shouting. James had stood up in the middle of his shouting and proceeded to demolish the chair he had been sitting on, after he popped all the stress balls he could react.

It was a pity really, John had liked that chair.

00000000000000000000000000

In a jail cell within what might be an FBI building one Scott Lang sighed as he lay across his cell bed. Earlier that day had been a terrifying experience for the ex-con. He now understood why Tony Stark made Ms. Potts CEO of his company, she was freaking scary!
She really knew just what to do to get him talking, though it wasn't so bad in the end.

He would have maybe two years worth of house arrest to serve before he could go back to how things were before...mostly anyway. He's pretty sure Hope and Hank won't let him touch the suit again after this. Normally he wouldn't be a snitch, but honestly? This would be the only way he could have a chance to be with his daughter. Between the Avengers and Cassie, he would choose Cassie every time. He'd already been feeling "spontaneous decision that turned out to be very stupid" regret, as Louise liked to call it.
Speaking of, he wondered how his friends were doing. He hadn't really told them what he was leaving to do. Louise had passed on the message but it was only for Scott to meet with Sam.  He wondered what they thought of all this chaos.

He could already hear them in the back of his head, calling him an idiot while consoling him at the same time.
Hopefully they wont be too harsh on him...