It don't matter, be combative or be sweet cherry pie

Valentine's Day is the lover's holiday, or to Ashton, it had always been a gimmick. He didn't understand the point of chocolate eclairs, balloons, and teddy bears. Even though, he was not single, he really didn't understand the point of the holiday. It was created to promote the sales of chocolate.  Why dedicate one day to loving your significant other?

That's what he thought, and he had kept the same mindset throughout all of his relationships. His beliefs didn't even change when he met Luke, and Luke was his everything.

Luke was a lot different, however.

Luke was touchy, kissy, and a hopeless romantic. In fact, his favorite colors were red and pink. Luke saw Valentine's Day as a day to be especially nice to your lover.

The blue-eyed boy loved Valentine's Day from the moment it affected his life directly.  When he was in primary school, little boys would give him sweet cards and candy (even some girls), and they would plant kisses on his cheek. Luke would watch his mom become showered in flowers, candies, and jewelry. All he ever wanted was for someone to shower him in love like that.

The two had very different opinions, and being as, it was their first "Lover's Day" together it led to controversy.

All of the boys were helping Calum set up for the party he was throwing that night. Calum was the only single boy in the band, and Valentine's Day made him upset. In order to keep from being alone, he invited all of the boys over to party (along with a few dozen more guests). Calum and Michael were stringing up cute, little hearts from the ceiling. Michael's girlfriend, Crystal, was sat beside Luke on the couch. She was playing with all of the presents Michael had gotten her earlier.

Luke sat, hopelessly looking at Crystal's box of chocolates and roses. His mouth watered at the thought of the chocolate melting on his tongue, and his eyes fluttered when he pictured Ashton tracing roses down his bare naked body.

Oh, how he wanted a little something more than just the "Happy V-Day, angel", text he had received that morning.

The blonde glared over at wear his handsome boyfriend was helping one of their writers, Matt (who would never miss one of Calum's parties), set up the drinks for the evening.

Luke wanted their king sized bed to be littered with gifts. Luke wanted to wear cute red underwear while he grinded against him on the floor. Luke wanted Ashton to notice him. After all, he was his boyfriend.

He huffed and rested his hand on his hand.

Ashton was enjoying himself, talking to it up to everyone. Unaware of the seclusion he had sent his twinky boyfriend into.

Luke supposed this behavior deserved punishment.

Luke felt his eyes begin to water, as he got an evil idea. He grinned to himself; he would tease Ashton mercilessly. He would make him feel sorry that he ever hurt his feelings. Luke walked next door to his and Ashton's place, quickly walking upstairs to go and change into his party clothes. 

Luke pulled his tightest, black jeans on, and buttoned only three buttons on his off-white, shirt. His chest was almost, completely exposed. His ass looked round, just like his boyfriend had always told him. The jeans complimented his body in all the right places.

He nodded at himself, completing the look with a few rings and a necklace with a small, red, heart pendant dangling along the chain.

By the time Luke was finished, many guests had begun to arrive; music was already blaring through the loud speakers Calum had installed.

All of the boys (including Ashton) already had drinks in their hands. There was a red glow to the room due to the festive neon lights around the perimeter of the ceiling. The tables with food had heart-shaped finger-foods (courtesy Mali-Koa, the boys could never pull decorating this party off alone). The entity of the living room, lounge, and kitchen lit up with a sexy vibe. Colorful, loving, closeness.