8

Hello everyone! Back again with this weeks chapter, and I have to say it was a pretty long week am I right? Anyway, tell me what you think in the comments. Have a lovely weekend and I can't wait until you get to see next weeks chapter.

Word Count:

Chapters Song: Pillow Talk (Clean ;) )

Arion grabbed Moon's mane easily flipping him on the ground

Arion grabbed Moon's mane easily flipping him on the ground. The young stallion had been getting better over the past days and all of Storms captions were teaching him so much. Arion waited for Moon to get up, the stallion laid on the ground for longer than Arion had expected.

"Moon?"

The cremello had not moved. Arion's ears perked forward and he reached his nose down. Moon's eyes burst open, and Arion jumped back, Moon grabbed Arion's leg in his teeth throwing him to ground. Arion grunted in pain and scrambled to get up. Moon kicked him in the stomach and Arion grunted, that hurt harder than expected. The young stallion rolled over violently kicking Moons leg. The stallion stumbled back because of the impact and Arion to the chance to get up. Moon gritted his teeth and scraped the ground with his hoof. He charged Arion kicked in his direction, Moon ducked striking Arion's stomach. The yearling stumbled backward and Moon quickly reared landing on the ground next to him.

"Good fight." The stallion quietly murmured and Arion nodded.

"Work on getting up you're too slow."

Arion nodded and looked around. Other stallions and mares had started training with them too. Arion rolled over and stood up, Penny warned him to take it easy but he felt like in the time of war her orders were more of suggestions.

"How is your leg?" He said gesturing to the large gash that ran down the horse's front leg.

"It's fine, Penny might yell at me later about it but-"

"ARION!"

Arion's ears perked up and Moon laughed.

"You're in the back pasture now."

Arion looked at him wide eyes. Penny came running downhill.

"Help me!" Arion whisper shouted.

"You're on your own here.' Moon said smiling.

Arion gave him a huff of annoyance.

"Arion, what in the River's name are you doing?"

"Fighting?" Arion said, hoping to sound innocent.

Penny clucked her tongue in disapproval. Moon laughed but Penny quickly silenced him with her glare.

"I'm going to see if Pebble needs anything," Moon said walking away to his mare.

"Yeah, I might join him."

"No. No, you are not."

Arion gave her a pleading look.