9

Hello everyone. Unfortatntly I have supplied another late update, I had a bump in my schedule that could not be avoided. Anyway, I hope to update on time this week, you will get two updates. Lucky ducks. Have a great rest of your week.

Word Count: 1595

Song of the Chapter: The Middle (Zedd)

Arion landed next to Pebble's head.

"Deathblow." He murmured.

"You left your belly exposed most of the fight. You also had a bad charge and kick. Again."

Arion sighed, his muscles burned. All the training made them more prominent under his coat. Milly told him he looked handsome. His moment ended quickly when Sunny told him he was full of it. The mare always seemed to find something wrong, he was not sure how Moon could stand it.

Arion and Pebble slowly circled each other neither made a move yet. Arion finally lunged biting Pebbles neck and flipping her with his weight. She quickly rolled and got back on her feet like nothing happened and collected herself in another defensive position. Pebble ran into him, her small size got his knees making his legs buckle. Arion groaned when he hit the ground, all of the practice fights had taken a toll on his body and Penny was not happy. He slowly rolled over back on his feet glaring at Pebble, she knew that was his weakness. Pebble came to charge him, the yearling stepped to the side grabbing her mane. She gave a small sound of pain and tumbled forward when Arion let go. She quickly got up and threw a few precise kicks. Arion winced as the shooting pain travel up his side.Arion ducked low trying to bite her side but the pony side stepped kicking his leg again. Arion groaned again limping on the leg. Pebble only saw his weakness and threw a kick her hooves almost connecting with Arion's face. Arion ducked but felt his leg give out and he tumbled to the ground. He was about to get up but Pebble reared landing next to him.

"Deathblow," she said smirking.

Arion sighed and got up.

"That was good."

Arion looked back, his eyes widened when she realized she was serious.

"I will tell your father you need a week off, you do not have your edge and need a week of rest."

Arion hung his head relaxing when he realized there would be no fighting.

"Thank you Pebble, you teach me so much."

Pebble nodded and the two parted ways. Arion stopped by Penny's cave so he could get some pain medication.

"Miss me?" The chestnut mare said smiling.

Arion laughed, "You wish."

"What do you need Arion?"

"Anything for pain?"

Penny nodded and went back to her shelves. The cave walls were lined with herbs and spices giving it a beautiful aroma. In the middle was a large stone so Penny could mix her herbs. Small indents in the walls of the cave provided shelves for herbs to lay on. Grabbing the necessary herbs Penny gave them to Arion.