13

Here is update 2 this week to make up for my late updates, we are now back on track, please enjoy.

Word Count: 1850

Jinx groaned in frustration

Jinx groaned in frustration. Her bruised legs hurt when she put too much pressure on them. Getting the unconscious mare over to her lands we harder than expected. Arion had seemed to be deep in thought most of the way there and the mare had roused during their journey. She winced in pain again and clenched her teeth.

"I'll drag from here," Arion said grabbing more mane.

"No-"

"Just listen to me for once."

Jinx nodded accepting her defeat and walked beside the young stallion. Following the bends of the river, a small breeze tousled her mane, her hooves hitting the sand by the beach with each step she took. Her nostrils flared her eyes set ahead on the horizon, thousands of thoughts raced through her mind but she silenced them all except one.

Sweet, Revenge.

Jinx smiled, she had been planning this for awhile. She knew as soon as she delivered this message and the prisoner her plans would be set into action. Arion had not said much the journey but Jinx knew he was planning something. Jinx bristled up in excitement as she saw the Outlook in the new morning sky. Arion dropped the mare and raced to the Outlook. He skidded to a stop at the edge and reared whining as loud as he could wake up the herd. Horses scrambled up the hill to hear the news. Hoofbeats filled the air and horses raced each other to the top.

"Why is he here?" Storm said, his pale eyes searched hers.

"He helped me with her," Jinx said looking back to the mare.

Storm's eyes shifted to the prisoner.

"Who is she?"

"A Snow hoof caption."

Horses spat on the ground.

"Snow scum."

"Kill her."

"Yeah."

"Silence!" Storm said.

"I want my captions here, everyone else, leave."

Storms eyes looked for anyone who challenged him but found no one. He turned back to Jinx,

"Is there any other news"

"They will be here in two days."

"What are we going to do with the prisoner?" Moon said finally speaking up.

"I say we kill the Snow Scum." Jade murmured.

"I did not just drag that mare all the way here so she could be murdered on our lands," Arion said narrowing his eyes challenging the caption.

The mare huffed looking away.

"Arion's right," Pebble said, "we can use her for information."

The captions nodded.