Chapter one

I walk through the shopping district watching the way people crowd stalls and stores. I make my way through groups and grab a few things for my new apartment. I enter a store and look around, stopping when I see a western utensil set a few shelves above me. I smile " aren't you a godsend." I reach for it but find its just above my reach limit and I let out a little growl " of course you're up too far. Curse my short self." Someone clears their throat beside me " do you need, uh help ma'am? I can reach it for you." I turn my head to see a tall, lanky blonde man wearing baggy clothes. I smile " If it's no trouble for you. I am hopeless with chopsticks and this is the first place I've found forks and spoons." The blonde reaches up and grabs the box and offers it to me " where are you from, If I may ask?" I take the box " I'm from the states." The man nods " whats a foreigner doing in Japan, vacation?" I shake my head " A job, I'm transferring to U.A." The blonde man leans against the shelf " A teacher?" I look down at the box wondering why I'm talking to a stranger so easily " A counselor actually." He gives me a small smile " I can see it, even though I'm a random stranger, you are talking to me like an old friend. You have great people skills. And the names Toshinori Yagi." I blush lightly and look up at him " Analissia Icea." I watch his eyes widen " So I have the pleasure to meet help The Dark Ice, your'e name is known well over here." I let out a dry chuckle " haven't heard that for a few years. Once I stopped being a pro and started my counselor job, I just became Ana. My days as a hero are over, I had a good run." I start walking towards the check out, passing Toshonori and my silver/green eyes meet his shadowed blue eyes " You're not the only one with a debilitating constraint. Nezu told me about you but today was purely coincidental. I'm also truly happy to have met you. I'll see you around Toshinori. Maybe I'll tell you more about me over coffee or lunch."

               I look away as I fully pass him and soon disappear in the crowd. I smile and think to myself  I've seen pictures of All Might and he has great looks, but I think I prefer Toshinori Yagi. Such a sweet and helpful guy. And even for a lanky man, he's still a handsome guy." I pay for my things and walk out of the shop. I only walk for a couple minutes when a large hand comes to rest on my lower back and my eyes dart to the person on my right side and relax when I see blonde hair. Toshinori gives me a small smile holds up a small piece of paper " It's my number, for when you want that coffee." I take it and watch him turn and walk away, but he gives me a wave " See you whenever Analissia Icea." I smile and continue on my way " yes, I prefer Toshinori." I leave the shopping district and wave down a taxi and give the driver the directions to my apartment.