Chapter Twelve

I pass a paper over to Aizawa " how about this pairing, Uraraka and Aoyama are  opposites and should do okay against Thirteen." The tired hero takes the paper and looks it over and nods " This is a smart pairing, and thanks again for the help." I nod " well with your last minute change with the exams I knew you could use the help. How are the plans around the training camp going?" Aizawa types something down on his computer " It's still in the works but the plans so far are running smoothly, after the exams Vlad and I will be working on more of the planning and we'll have you there with us along with Hound Dog, but it must be kept secret." I nod " I know, especially with the villains the way they've been at it." I look down at the list of students and I check off the two names and I then let out a small chuckle causing Aizawa to look over at me " What's amusing?" I hold up the list " Midoriya and Bakugou." The black haired man nods " Good choice, and were you thinking against All Might?" I nod " great minds think alike I guess, and I just thought of who you can go against. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu." Aizawa nods and starts typing down the information " maybe you should do the rest for me." I roll my eyes " and let you nap in the corner, I have to let you earn at least some of your pay check." Aizawa leans back on his chair and looks over at me " So I've heard that you've been very busy with extra work?" I look over at him and set down the list on my keyboard " Toshinori has been worrying to you all? I'm sorry, I've been telling him that the extra work is fine. I've just been drained from the training we've been doing, I really haven't trained this much since before I retired." Aizawa chuckles " He does like to worry, you bagged a good one." I stand up " Well Sophia approves, she's happy that there is someone else to worry over me, coffee?" The older man nods and holds up his cup and I take it with a roll of my eyes and I walk over to the coffee machine and Aizawa goes back to our work " so the three troubles have been doing well in their cleaning." I pour our coffee and smile " glad that I took care of the detentions?" He chuckles lightly " I just didn't want to take up more of my time to try and think up punishments." I shake my head " And I had the extra time? Admit it, you didn't want to seem too harsh or too lenient, those kids have grown on you." I pick up the two mugs and make my way back to our work station and Aizawa takes his mug " and they haven't grown on you?" Aizawa keeps silent and I smirk " what, cat got your tongue?" I sit back down and let out a yawn " Sato and Kiroshima?" The dark haired man nods " Cementoss?" I nod and he types up the info.
I let out a yawn as I enter my office and I stop when I see a familiar yellow sleeping bag behind my desk " Sho, I know we are now training and patrol partners, but why do you keep breaking into my office?" The tired looking man sits up " it's the only room where it's quiet enough where I can nap and finish up some grading, Sorry." I set my bags down on my desk " It's fine, just let me know before hand." Aizawa sits up " There are a few papers I have for you, information from a couple of people I know. They may be of use to you in your work with the police." I watch the man stand and fold his sleeping bag before he walks past me " I should have more information for you tomorrow." I smile as he leaves the office " have fun with the kids Shota." I make my way over to my desk chair and sit and I spot the papers Aizawa mentioned. I pick them up as Toshinori enters the office " Good morning Ana." I look over the words written " morning Toshi." The blonde takes a seat on the other side of the desk "ever the working woman aren't you Ana?" I look over at him " It's the Icea family sin, work till you drop. My uncle recently emailed me after hearing about my return to hero work and asked why I wasn't number one over here yet. The Iceas have always been overworking, I think we are gluttens for punishment." Toshinori chuckles "Is that why Sophia still trains under Aizawa?" I nod "A bit, but she's enjoying the fact that Shota has taken that Shinso boy under his wing as well. She has yet another person to be friends with." The blonde looks me over "Was it lonely growing up?" I set the papers down "It was rough but I went to school, but after what happened with my brother, they started sheltering Soph and her training picked up. That's why I brought her here, I think if she had friends, she would use those bonds to strengthen herself." Toshinori smiles warmly at me "Always the hero Ana." I look out the window "I wish Toshi,"