Chapter Three

I sit next to Sophia as we watch Toshinori belt out orders to the teen boy cleaning the beach. Sophia leans her head on my shoulder " I'm not doing the work and I am actually feeling exhausted watching him. Should we bail him out for an hour?" I look at the green haired teen ~Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless boy who is working this hard to make himself worthy in his idols eyes~ I look down to see my sister watching the boy with interest and I smile and nudge her off " lets go give the boys some much deserved lunch." I pull out my phone and start a text to Toshinori " I feel a bit bad to do this but this will be hilarious," I look down at the text * >DToshino: I think you should wear tighter pants, those sweat pants look ready to fall down. Though I wouldn't be opposed to the show. Are you the plain boxers type of guy, or do you have a pattern? Or are you the type that goes commando?* Sophia looks down at my phone and covers her face to keep from laughing out. She then smothers her face into my arm when I hit the send button. we then look up and watch as the Tall blonde pulls out his phone and looks down. We leap to our feet when blood erupts from his mouth and he trips over backwards. His young student rushes over freaking out and Sophia tries to give me a stern look but I see her fighting a smile " Good job, you're going to end up killing All Might." I take her hand and she grabs our large canvas bag and we walk onto the beach and head over to the two guys. Toshinori gets his breathing under control and he tries to calm the teen boy down. The blonde man stands and starts to look around until he spots me " Did you enjoy the show Ana, Sophia?" I smile brightly " I'm sorry, but the opportunity was too good." Sophia holds up the canvas bag " we brought food since it's almost lunch time." I look over at the green haired teen " sorry for causing a distraction, I'm a friend of All Might's. Analissia Icea, This is my younger sister Sophia." The boy's eyes widen " All Might is friends with The Dark Ice?" Toshinori lets out a chuckle " One thing I forgot to tell you Ana, Young Midoriya here is a hero fanboy. So lunch, what did you bring?" The two guys follow Sophia and I to the stairs and I start to pull out Sandwiches " Roast beef and cheddar with tomatoes and lettuce. I also brought a chilled tomato bisque soup with bread sticks. Healthy but will give you the right calories to build up muscle and keep them." We spend an hour eating and I chat with Toshinori while the teens talk about different topics.

I watch the green haired boy tiredly leaves the beach and I look over at his blonde mentor staring out at the sunset. I lean my head against the concrete wall next to me and smile " what are you thinking about Toshinori?" The tall blonde starts to turn and he tenses for a second until he waves to me. I give him a small wave as he starts to walk towards me. He stops in front of the steps and looks up at me " when did you return?" I stand up and hold out a steaming coffee cup " a few minutes ago, Sophia ran off to ambush your young student and I didn't want to be bored in a quiet house. Want to come over for dinner?" Toshinori starts up the stairs and takes the coffee " thank you Ana. And dinner does sound good." We start to walk down the road and the tall blonde looks down at me " did you sick Sophia on young Midoriya?" I smile and shake my head " He's her age, and before now she's been home schooled so she's now finally able to go out and make friends. And my sister loves to talk someones ears off, and you said Midoriya is a hero fanboy, so he will eat up her words." I slowly wrap and arm around Toshinori's and lean my head against his arm when he tenses " for a skinny guy, you're very warm." The blonde chuckles " only because its a chilly evening and you are wearing a tank top while I have a sweat shirt on." I roll me eyes " cute Mr. sassy, real cute." We arrive to my apartment building and Toshinori smiles " I believe it is you that is the cute one Ana." I smile and blush as I unlock the door and I pull him inside " Nope, you're the cutie and I'm going to whip up a very yummy chicken pot pie." Toshinori sits at the breakfast bar while I work on the dinner.