Chapter Six

I hear Mechanical beeping as I start to wake up and I slowly open my heavy eyes to see a white ceiling. I start to register the pain in my body and I let out a low groan and I hear quick movement to my left and Toshinori's face appears above me. I see the tired bags under his eyes " Analissia you're finally awake. I'll go get a doctor." I lick my dried lips " Sophia? The class. What happened Toshinori?" The tall blonde stops at the sound of my weak voice and he gently runs his fingers over my cheek " You, Aizawa, And Thirteen did very well protecting the students. Non of them got hurt badly except Midoriya, but that was because he used his quirk. But you really scared me when I arrived. You and Aizawa were the worst. I held the villains off and defeated that Nomu until the other teachers arrived." I tilt my head slightly " Nomu?" Toshinori nods " the bird looking villain." I close my eyes " oh, that creature. Did you get the villains?" I open my eyes to see Toshinori have a brief dark look in his eyes before it vanished " we got most of them, two escaped." I smile lightly " I'm just glad the kids are safe and you came in time." Toshinori lets out a sigh and rests his forehead against mine lightly " I should have been there from the beginning, I could have prevented what happened." I shake my head " what happened, happened Toshinori. We can't change it now." The tall hero nods and stands up straight " I'll go get your doctor." He leaves the room and returns after fifteen minutes with a man in a white coat and a man in a tan trench coat. The doctor smiles " It's very nice to see you awake Miss. Icea, you had us worried. You fractured your back in multiple places and and you suffered a major concussion. You have five cracked ribs and your left lung was punctured. Your liver suffered from a few lacerations. Now this will affect you the most. Your left knee cap was shattered, and I believe that was the knee you suffered from Arthritis?" I nod " Am I disabled?" The doctor smiles " Actually your knee cap is healing. With all the damage we had emergency surgery and we had to a full knee replacement. We consulted with your doctor from America and he signed off on it. If you go through rehab correctly, there will be no additional problems. But I recommend that you no longer use your ice quirk around your lower half." I nod " I'll do my best, thank you doctor." The doctor does a quick check up and leaves and I look over at Toshinori and the Man in the trench coat. My blonde hero walks over to the bed with the man " This is Tsukauchi Naomasa with the police. He is here to ask you a few questions if you are up for it." I smile and nod " I'll happily answer any question you have ."

         I smile at the detective " It was nice meeting you detective." Tsukauchi smiles back " I am glad to have met you as well, but I wished it was under other circumstances. I never thought I'd see the day Toshinori here got a lovely girlfriend." The blonde hero chuckles " I didn't either but I'm glad her and I met."I smile at Toshinori " well you were the one to come to my rescue at the store." He gently takes my hand " Just helping the lovely American woman get her spoons and forks." I let out a small yawn and the detective bows " I should leave so you can rest, I hope you have a speedy recovery and I'll inform All Might how the investigation is going so he could let you know." I nod and I watch him leave before looking at my tall boyfriend " where is Sophia?"Toshinori sits on the chair beside my hospital bed " She's staying with young Midoriya and his mother. The two are great friends and requested Sophia stay with him." I smile " such a great young man, hope he becomes my future brother in law." Toshinori chuckles " I have seen Sophia taking interest in him." I smile " guess its that one for all charm that got us Icea girls hooked." The blonde chuckles and runs his thumb over my bandaged hand " you should get some rest, Recovery Girl will be by to visit you tomorrow since you are now out of your coma." I nod and close my eyes " Thank you for being the first person I saw." I feel warm lips press gently against mine and when he pulls away I open my eyes and he smiles " I'm just happy you woke up, you really scared me." I nod " when I'm better, I'm going to train hard." Toshinori traces a finger over my cheek " I love you Analissia, don't strain yourself till you're ready." I give him a bright smile despite the slight pain in my head " I love you too Toshinori." He kisses me one more time before leaving my room and I happily fall asleep.