Chapter Eight

I smile at the group of pro heroes and undercover police officers as I stand next to the principal and Hound Dog and I step forward " thank you for agreeing to do this, we are hoping this is just over kill but we still needed to take precaution just in case. I shall make my rounds along with a few teachers to check up on you all and give you breaks when needed." A few officers salute " we were given direct orders to follow what ever you say Ma'am, we shall do our best to protect the civilians and students during the festival." The principal steps forward and I retreat back next to Hound Dog and the principal smiles at everyone " I wish everyone to do their best and also to keep strong vigilance without overworking yourselves. Good luck today everyone." The pro heroes and officers disperse and the principal turns to Hound Dog and I " I trust you both to keep security running smoothly." The both of us nod and Nezu dismisses us. I make my way into the stadium and I reach the staff seating and smile as I take a seat next to Toshinori " Just saying a quick hello before I go check on the students and start my rounds." The tall blonde wraps an arm around my shoulder " you sure you don't want me to help Ana?" I lean over and press a kiss to his cheek " you are needed for when the freshman rounds are over, and The competitions will take a while. Everything is fine, I'll drop by every now and then during my rounds. I need you to cheer for Sophia and Izuku for me since I'll be busy. I promise we can get lunch together." Toshinori nods " Alright, where should I Meet you for lunch?" I tap a finger to my chin " How about my office." My blonde boyfriend nods " Ill bring you a nice lunch." He pulls me into a quick kiss before I stand up " time to see the brats before my rounds." Toshinori smiles " you say it like that's a bad thing." I smile back " stressed, competitive heroes in training stuck in a room for a while would be a little scary walking into."

                                     I leave the staff seating area and make my way down to the class 1A waiting room and enter and I pause when I see the kids tense and on the edge. Sophia runs over to me with Izuku and Ochako following " Lissia I thought you wouldn't make it." I pull her into a hug " well I had to say good luck to my favorite, and I guess you as well. How are you Izuku?" Sophia gives me a look of betrayal and Ochako bursts out laughing " that's a great joke Icea-sensei." I pat the now bright red Izuku's head " sorry I could't help myself. I'm wishing you the best Soph, I'm sure our training will prevail." I turn to the other students as Kirishima walks over " I hope you all do your best and I'll be rooting for you all, but not as much as Sophia. Sorry but  family comes first." Kirishima grins " I'll do my best since you are rooting for us Icea-sensei." Denki, Ochako, Mina and a few others nod as well. I pat Ochakos head " I'll see you around kids, gotta start making my rounds." Momo looks over at me " you are part of security?" I nod " kind of, I'll be patrolling to make sure everything is running smoothly. Now you all do your best out there." I then turn and leave the room and head out to the outside of the stadium and I see the large crowd of people and I smile " let the games begin."