Chapter Seven

I walk through the schools gate and I notice the students scattered through out the school grounds. I enter the school and make my way to the staff room. I enter the room and Midnight looks up from her computer and smiles " How do you feel Ana?" I walk over to a computer and drop onto a chair and let out a tired groan " well I'm no longer on house arrest, I see the kids are getting ready for the sports festival." The door to the room opens and All Might enters and he deflates and I smile " hey handsome." The tall blonde jumps and blood spews from his mouth, when he gathers himself he walks over to me " I didn't know you were going to visit today, you feeling well enough?" I smile up at him " you know I'm all healed up, and I needed to get out of that apartment before I trashed it again." Midnight leans closer " Again?" Toshinori chuckles " she decided that she and Sophia make a huge mess in the apartment so she had something to clean, the mess scared young Midoriya when he came over to study with Sophia. The boy thought they were attacked." I lean my head back " hey, the cleaning took two days. I was bored." The tall blonde sits down at his computer next to me and pats my head. I notice Midnight smirk and I sit up and shake my head " Nemuri, don't say it." The rated R hero props her head up on her hands " so when are you two going to get laid and make babies?" I jump away as Toshinori spits a large wave of blood out of his mouth and I glare at my friend " I told you stop asking." My boyfriend wheezes and looks over at me and I rush to the closet to grab towels " she's asked this before?" I smack a cackling Midnight as I help Toshinori clean up his work station " Every day, Ignore her." The door to the room opens and Aizawa lets out a sigh as he watches us " she finally asked him?" I nod to the tired looking teacher and My blonde love looks at his coworker " did everyone know except me?" Present Mic appears behind Aizawa " yessir." I finish helping Toshinori and press a kiss to his forehead " I'll see you later, I have a meeting with Hound Dog about what I've missed and what the plans are for the Festival." The blonde nods and watches as I leave the staff room.

                                     I walk out of Hound Dogs office and smile " thank you for the catch up, and I'll put together the students quirk assessments for the sports festival." He nods and I walk down the hall. I'm almost to my office when I hear running down the hall behind me and I turn and see a familiar head of green hair. I smile as he slows down " Hello Izuku, did you need something?" He blushes and nods " are you busy Icea- sensei?" I shake my head  " follow me, and how did you know I was here today?" We reach my office and walk in and Izuku sits in the chair in front of my desk " I saw you at the gate." I sit on my chair " so what brings you here Izuku?" The green haired teen looks down at his lap " I'm nervous about the Sports Festival Sensei." I pull out my laptop from my bag " It's normal to be nervous, I bet a lot of other students are as well. I never went to the school but Back in the states we had a similar event at my old school. It wasn't as big as this but it was similar. I actually ended up third place all four years of my Highschool much to my fathers embarrassment, the old man liked to bet on me and I trained hard but there were others that had better skills or planning. All you can do is train and try to learn about the others that are participating. I heard about the mob outside your class a week ago. I believe in you Izuku like I believe in Sophia and the rest, you all are working hard. Don't give up kiddo." The green haired teen looks down at his lap until he nods and looks up at me with a smile " you're right Icea-sensei, I'll try my hardest." He stands and leaves my office and I lean back in my chair " Kids these days are too young to stress that much." A tired voice answers " got that right, but that's how society is now." I smile at the tired teacher entering my office " how are you feeling Shota?"  The bandaged man sits on the chair Izuku vacated " I'm fine, the old lady just over bandaged me as a " precaution", How are you?" I look down at my still bandaged arms " Happily walking without crutches, My rehab has been helping a lot and My knee almost feels like I never had Arthritis. My body still aches but It's not as bad as a week ago. I can't go long without resting though." Aizawa nods " your sister yelled at me when I came back two days after the attack. She said that it wasn't fair that I was able to walk around when you were still in the hospital. I knew she just needed to vent her worries so I never wrote the incident down. She's a strong kid, froze half of the teachers lounge before I calmed her down. The principal is the only one who knows cause he saw the incident, and they had a talk. I just wanted to tell you so you wont be blindsided and scold her if she tells you. " I smile " sorry Shota, that girl is like a younger me, she cares strongly for those she cares about and lashes out at anyone who she thinks did wrong. I'll have a talk with her once the festival is over." The black haired hero nods " I was thinking of asking her to Intern under me, she is already strong and I see she has a lot of potential. I haven't done this before but she is a rare case." I give him a sly look " you big softy, but I think you would be a good trainer, to push her to her limits and make her work harder." Soon he leaves and I look out my window to see the training students " so one more week till the festival." I turn my laptop on and start to work on the Student assessments for Hound Dog.