Chapter Nine

I smile as I walk through the building set up for the heroes and police officers taking breaks and I wave back to those who wave to me. I notice an officer getting ready to finish his break and I walk over to him " Officer Takawa, can you let Hound Dog know I shall be taking my break." The young man nods " yes ma'am." I walk out of the building and up towards the school and I wave to the teachers I pass. When I enter the building I see the principal entering the hall and he waves " Good Afternoon Dark Ice, I see you've been doing an excellent job with security." I bend down when he gets closer " Thank you Principal, It's a lot of work but the security teams are wonderful." He nods " I noticed All Might heading towards your office, a lunch date I presume?" I nod " I thought it would be nice to have lunch with him and listen to what has been going on during the tournament." The fuzzy principal pats my knee " go have fun, it's almost over." I stand up straight " I am glad for that." Nezu walks off and I make my way to my office. I enter the office and stop when I see All Might standing behind my chair with it pulled out. The tall blonde grins " My lady." I walk in and close the door " you dork." He then poofs to his normal form and grins " but I am your dork Ana." I sit and he pushes my chair in with a kiss on the cheek. He walks around to his seat and I look at the boxed lunches on my desk. Toshinori smiles " I watched a few recipes and after a few attempts, I have hopefully made edible pizza." My eyes widen " no, you didn't, You seriously made pizza?" Toshinori pulls the lid off one of the bento boxes and there are small slices of pizza inside. I take one and I notice Toshinori look a little nervous and I take a bite. I raise my hand to my mouth as I chew and I look at my boyfriend " Toshi, this is amazing." I sit back in my chair and grin " how long were you planning this?" The blonde rubs the back of his neck " when Sophia said Pizza was your favorite food." I set the slice down and stand up " you did amazing Toshinori." I walk around the desk and I pull him into a hug " you didn't have to do this." He hugs me back " you've cooked for me countless times and I pay attention when I listen to you and Sophia talk about the foods you miss." I sit on his lap and grab my slice " this is better than a lot of New York pizza." Toshinori reaches around me and grabs his bento and we happily eat and talk as I cuddle against him. When we finish I smile " We have twenty more minutes till the finals start." The blonde rests his chin ontop of my head " Since we will have a week off, what would you like to do?" I smile " what I'd like to do between your hero work?" Toshinori chuckles " yeah, between my hero work Ana." I tap my chin " maybe a walk in that nice park you took me too before, or I can make a nice dinner and we can watch the American hero movies you like." The tall man presses a kiss to the top of my head " that sounds great Ana."

Sophia smiles as she walks around the stadium with me " he's a keeper Ana, the guy made you pizza." I smile " I already know he's a keeper, so what's your answer about training with Aizawa?" She looks out at the food vendors " He actually told you he wanted me as an intern? Mr. grumpy naptime teacher?" I let out a quiet chuckle " yes he did, and show some respect to your teacher. He's a hardworking hero. He told me that he wants to help you train to strengthen your quirk. He aknowledges you have great battle intuition so you can work against his quirk." Sophia grins " guess I'll humor Mr. Aizawa and take him up on his offer. He still would train me even if I didnt do well getting in the finals?" I pat her head " I don't think he'd care about that, you did very well during the first task and tried to do good during the second. I'll let him know you decided." The teenager looks over at me " so what will you be doing for a week, gonna be alone with Toshinori?" I let out a low snort and wave at a few officers " we will try to make time for a date or two, but he will still have his hero work and I still have my work here." Sophia takes my hand " your knee is much better, why don't you return to hero work?" I give her a small smile " I have a fake knee cap and I can't use my ice around the lower part of my body or I will freeze the replacement and make it week. I can fight a little but Dark Ice is still retired." She lets out a sigh " I wish you never got the arthritis, you were an awsome hero." I pull her into a side hug " My hero days might be over but I'm doing my best to be there and help the new generation, thats why I try my best to teach you not only fighting tecniques but also push book knowledge on you. And I am there to talk to the students that need to vent and support them in their life choices." Sophia hugs me back " You do a great job, and you are still my favorite hero sis. Especially after protecting us at the USJ." I press a kiss to the side of her head " I beleive it's almost time you replace me with a different hero, a hero that I'll be happy to have take my place." She stop and turns her body fully to look at me and I bend down closer and grin " I'll happily give up my title to Mr. Izuku Midoriya." Her face turns bright red and she stumbles backwards " Analissia, what are you talking about." I let out a loud laugh " Even Toshinori agrees, you can't hide your crush from us. You should run off and watch the rest of the matches." She smacks my arm still red faced " you are really mean Ana." I push her towards the stadium " Off you go, go cheer for your future husband." She flips me off and runs away from me. I smile " I beleive in your bright future sophia." I continue on with my walk.