Chapter Eleven

I let out a yawn as I sit at my kitchen table typing on my laptop. I type a few things then pick up my pen and write some other things down in a notebook beside my laptop. The kitchen lights up and I set my pen down and turn my head to see a sleepy looking Toshinori. I reach over and turn off the little table lamp beside my papers "  Ana, why are you still awake?" I stand up and make my way over to my coffee maker " I've been working on some paperwork for the principal, Aizawa, and Vlad for the upcoming exams. I'm also helping with some trip planning for my parents. On my laptop I am working on a few reports for the police." I pour myself some more coffee and Toshinori walks over " you're drinking it black, you that tired?" I shake my head " I ran out of milk and sugar two hours ago and I had more work so I've been pushing through the bitterness." I set my mug down and wrap my arms gently around him and rest my head on his chest " The police reports state that the league of villains were in the area along with their Nomu, they are saying that the league had an alliance with the hero killer." Toshinori returns my hug " I saw clips about it on the television." I close my eyes and rest my head against his chest " this will get worse, I have a bad feeling. I know Gran Torino talked to you because I talked to him as well and he told me that the league of villains will gain followers pretty soon. I have some friends that are being sent here for the time being to help with the rising villain attacks, old schoolmates." Toshinori pulls away and leads me over to the table and I sit down with him pulling a chair closer to mine " you requested them?" I nod " I asked the ones with quirks that I know would be suitable for working underground to listen for information or have quirks that will work well with the other pros around here." The blonde nods " Information gathering and having quirks complimenting what's already around to help the pros but that also means new quirks that the villains do not know. Also, do your plans involve you patrolling? I've noticed you training with Aizawa and Hound Dog along with a couple others." I nod " I've been working on my shadows, and my patrolling will only be two nights out of the week and I'll be with Shota. It won't be for another week but his quirk is still giving him a bit of trouble and since I'm a quirk down, two halves make a whole right? It's not going to be permanent and while patrolling Shota and I can go over Sophia's training progress and how she's doing alongside that Shinsou boy." Toshinori reaches over and takes my hand " I know I can't make you stay out of this since we do need all the heroes we can get, but.." I intertwine our fingers cutting him off " I know you are worried but I'll be fine, and if you want, you can help me train too." My laptop then dings and I pull away from my boyfriend and turn and open up my email and let out a sigh " this is getting annoying, no matter how much that video gets shut down, it still weasels it's way around." I run my hand over my face and I shut down my laptop " I'll finish tomorrow. Hey Toshi, what time is it?" The two of us stand and my blonde hero lifts me up into his arms using his buff form " Four in the morning Ana-love." I let out a yawn and rest my head against his shoulder " I could have walked Toshi." My love chuckles " I saw how tired you became after turning the laptop off, your body would have shut down before... like I thought, pleasant dreams Ana-love." He smiles down at my passed out form and turns to go turn off the kitchen light when he stops, seeing Sophia standing there. The teen walks passed him to the fridge " she's finally out? I've been checking up on her every hour. She's been really stressed since the whole Stain thing and I know she's training to patrol again. The idiot thinks I don't know but forgets that I'm a teenager and we have weird sleeping habits and listens to her little night chats to her friends from back home telling them of the situation and her plans." Toshinori looks Sophia over and notices how tired she looks " you are worried sick about Ana?" The black haired teen nods " My sister is my hero, I've always looked up to her, always wanted to follow in her footsteps and make her proud of me. I was really sad when she had to retire early because of her arthritis, so my dreams of working beside her started to fade. But she moved on from the hero life and I saw how she still missed being out on the field but she worked hard for her new profession. Then when we came here and she met you, I saw how she changed. She became happier and didn't focus on the past as much. Then she fought to protect us at the USJ and how bad she was beaten shifted her mindset again, now all this work around the Hero Killer and his cult following and the league of villains has her training to help the pros out. I know what we say won't change her mind, but please look out for her, Make sure she's taking care of herself. I trust you Toshinori." The blonde nods " I promise I will watch over Ana when I can, can you do the same for young Midoriya? You two are close and the boy overworks himself even when I set limits for him." Sophia smiles and nods " I can see the resemblance with Lissia and Izuku, both working passed their limits to help others. Now go get the stubborn one to bed, I have an anime season to finish." Toshinori bows his head and carries me off to our room.

                             I look at the blue haired teen sitting across the desk from me and I close my laptop " Tenya Iida, I've already had a chat with your two classmates and now it's your turn to get a lecture and get the detention I promised you since your out of the hospital now." Iida nods " I understand sensei." I lean back on my chair " I had a talk with your brother Tenya, your parents don't know what fully went down but Tensei had to know." The teen tenses and I stand " He's not angry but he's a little disappointed, not in you, but in himself. He feels he should have talked with you more about the rights and wrongs of hero work but I assured him he's not to blame. I told him I had a similar situation when I was still in America." I walk over to the bookshelf in my office and I reach up and pull out a beat up looking notebook " You know Sophia looks up to me very similar to how you look up to your brother. Growing up she worked really hard practicing her quirk, she tried copying my fighting style and everything." I return to my desk and sit down and hold up the notebook " not a lot of people remember but we also have another sibling, he was born between Sophia and I." I open the book and set it down showing a picture of a teenaged me holding a baby in my arms and a young boy with his arms wrapped around my legs " Sophia, Julius, and I. When he graduated from school he joined my hero agency, he looked up to me as well." Tenya looks on as I flip the pages and there are drawings and more pictures of us three and of Julius and I as we got older. " one mission I was hurt bad and Julius fought the villain and ended up killing him. It happens in America, we have less restricting laws than here, but Julius was only nineteen, and after that my injury never healed right and I developed arthritis and had to retire. Julius never got over that event and one day lashed out at me when I tried talking to him about his developing problems. He said he wasn't remorseful about what happened, the villain hurt me and needed to be taken out. He eventually ran off and became a villain when I told him I couldn't be the hero he looked up to anymore. Tenya, It's alright to too idolize your brother because he was a great hero, but you need to remember that bad things will happen." The blue haired teen nods " I understand sensei, If it wasn't for Midoriya and Todoroki, I might have started down that path like your brother. The Hero Killer said something similar to me. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused everyone." I close my notebook and stand up and walk over to the boy and kneel beside his chair " If you ever need to talk, my door is always opened, and remember this, cause I always tell Sophia this " It's alright to look up to us and want to be like us, but we are still human, and you should focus on yourself more, strengthen up and be who you are, don't try and become someone else." I rest my hand on Tenya's arm " you understand?" Tenya stands up and bows " yes ma'am, thank you for your words, they have really opened up my eyes and made me understand a lot more." I stand as well " now for your detention Mister, Afterschool you are on mopping duty for a week, Midoriya is in charge of cleaning the boards and Todoroki is in charge of sweeping. All of the classrooms mind you." I walk back around me desk " dismissed young Iida." The teen heads for the door but stops " I'll visit my brother next weekend and talk with him, and thank you for the talk again." I watch him leave and I look over at my notebook " I'm glad you found an understanding Tenya." I pick up my phone and dial a number and I wait till the other line is picked up " Sorry I am calling during your night, but I have some news that you'll need."