Chapter Four

I look up from my laptop when the door to my office opens and I give Toshinori a smile " one more day till the spawns of Satan appear, you ready?" The blonde chuckles " still nervous but I've been going over the notes you gave me and Ive been putting together my syllabus." I pull off my reading glasses " you have plans for lunch?" Toshinori walls over to my chair " you know I have plans, since they involve you." I smile " right you are good sir." He leans over and I meet his lips in a quick peck. I start to close the programs on my laptop " Sophia is hanging with your young student so it's just going to be us." Toshinori waits patiently " are we eating here or somewhere else?" I close my laptop and stand after pulling my purse out of my desk drawer " I have an amazing chili waiting at home, we can go and heat it up." The blonde smiles " that sounds wonderful." We leave my office and head out of the school and Toshinori wraps an arm around my shoulders " slow or express way?" I look up at him confused " express way?" He poofs into his buff form and lifts me into his arms " good choice beautiful." Before I can say anything, he leaps into the air in the direction of my apartment. We arrive in fifteen minutes and the blonde hero sets me down and I try to fix my now wild, wind swept hair and I glare at him " funny Toshinori, warn me next time before I inhale a bug." I unlock the front door and we enter the apartment and Toshinori deflates and rubs the back of his head " sorry, but think of it as payback for that text months ago." I let out a laugh " so a slow stewed revenge, fine I guess I deserved the revenge shot." I make my way to the kitchen and pull the chili out of the fridge and dish it out in bowls and stick them in the microwave.