Chapter Ten

I sit up yawning " day two of no work, this is the life." The lump under my sheets groans " for you maybe, Ana." I pull the black sheets slowly away from my boyfriends head " Don't be like that Toshi, it's a great day cause Im waking up beside you." The blonde man rolls over onto his back and looks at me chuckling " you've been saying that for the past two weeks." I give him a pout " it's true though." Toshinori reaches up and runs his finger across my cheek " You are too precious when you pout, that's why I enjoy teasing you." I yank the sheet over him again and I hop out of bed and head out of my room and into the Kitchen " What time are you patrolling Toshi?" The tall blonde joins me in the kitchen a couple minutes later " later this afternoon." I nod as I begin to cook breakfast " would you like to meet my parents? My mother want's to visit Sophia and I and my father want's to see if I have been training her well. I haven't told them I'm dating anyone, I wanted to leave that up to you." The tall blonde sits down at the breakfast bar " you wan't me to meet your parents?" I smile " I'd like that, we don't even have to tell them your secret. Mom want's to visit for two months and so they would probably find out about you through a slip up from Sophia or I eventually." Toshinori lets out a deep chuckle " If I said no, you'd sneak around to see me behind your parents back? We arent teenagers Ana, I'm okay with meeting your parents." I grin as I stir the eggs in the pan infront of me " Just a warning, even though dad is retired and pushing seventy, he will hound you about our relationship." I place my hand on my cheek and sigh " I'm in my thirties and he still treats me like a young girl." The pro hero smiles " maybe when I'm out working and can't be around, this is mean for me to say, but maybe invite young Midoriya over for Sophia." I spin around to face him " you sir are an evil genius, If I have to suffer dad's questioning, Sophia can suffer too. It's only a matter of time until those two confess, maybe my dad can help push them together faster." I turn back to the food and turn off the stove and start to dish out breakfast. I hand Toshinori the plates and we settle ourselves back into my bedroom and begin to eat. Halfway through the meal my phone goes off with a text and I open the text and let out a laugh " Poor Shota, Soph is giving him a hard time waking up. She kicked him in the face." Toshi lets out a quiet laugh " I bet that earned her a very hard day of training." I nod " I'm happy you are here with me, It's quiet without Sophia." My loving blonde boyfriend wraps an arm around my shoulders " I'm glad to help out a lovely young woman." I lean against him and smile warmly " My hero."

                                          I look up at the Hosu hospital and send Toshinori a text ~ Arrived at the hospital, going in to check on the  boys, I'll text you when I'm done. Love you lots... P.s you and Shota might be down 3 kids for the rest of the year after I have my speech.~   I walk into the Hospital and walk over to the front desk " There are three UA students here, I'm one of the schools counselors." An older man in a hero outfit walks over " Are you Miss. Icea?" I nod " yes sir." He motions for me to follow him " I'll take you to the boys room, I'm Gran Torino." As we walk I smile " so you are Toshinoris old mentor, It's a pleasure to meet you sir." The hero looks up at me " So he talks about me, well he has told me about you also. Never would have thought that boy would find someone." I smile " He's a great guy and a perfect gentleman. I think I fell for him the first time I met him, he was the only one to stop and help me. Sure, helping me with a box of western utensils is usually nothing but he helped me and made conversation." Gran Torino chuckles " That boy has a heart of gold, always helping someone." I nod " thats what makes him my hero, the way he goes above and beyond to help, even with the smallest tasks." We get into the elevator " so how bad was it? I know something involving Stain wasn't pretty." The older man nods " Cuts, bruises, Midoriya got a stress fracture. The tall boy with glasses, Iida, he was stabbed in both of his arms." I let out a sigh " those children, I know they will be great heroes, but they are too Gung Ho." The elevator stops and Gran Torino tells me the boys room number " I'll be by shortly, I have to make a phone call." I smile " probably best you keep away anyway, I'm going to give the boys a very firm talking to." I walk down the hall and look at the door numbers and stop when I get to the right one. I knock quietly and enter : afternoon boys." Midoriya and Iida pale and Todoroki gives a small wave " good afternoon Icea- sensei." I close the door and give them all a cold look " you three are very lucky the police chief let you off easy. I was given information he sent the principal. You three are reckless going against the Hero Killer. Iida I was shocked when I heard about you, I know what happened to your brother was horrible, but the way you acted was irresponsible and dangerous not only to yourself but your two classmates who came to help." I then turn to Izuku " You disobeyed your internship teacher and raced off into the danger zone, that was very dangerous as well. I commend you for sending the text to your friends but you should have told a pro hero instead of running around looking for Iida." I then look at Todoroki " I know your father brought you onto the scene and you even told him the adress, but you should have had a pro hero with you as well. You three are students, and not only were your intructors unfairly punnished for your reckless actions, you three could have been killed. I want you all in my office the day you return to school, before classes start. I have word from Aizawa that I can issue you detention as I see fit." The three boys look down and nod " yes sensei." I lean against the door " I'm just glad you three are safe and not severly injured. I am both disappointed and proud. You illegally fought a villain, but you did save a life. Now I have to talk with your instructors, I don't ever want to find you three in a situation like this again." They all nod and I leave the room. Gran Torino is waiting " Nice speech." I run my hand through my hair " It's going to be a long year yet."