Chapter Five

I watch as the Kids walk into the USJ and walk beside Aizawa " you asked me along so you can see if All Might chokes with me watching." The black haired hero gives me a sly smile " would not dream of doing that to a fellow teacher. I just wanted to see if you'd like to work as a victim for the kids to rescue. Using someone they don't know will make them ,hopefully work more diligently in a professional hero manner." We enter the building and I look around for the large blonde hero but come up with nothing. I follow Aizawa towards thirteen and the rescue hero informs us that All Might used up his time." I let out a sigh " that man." I step to the side with the tired Aizawa as Thirteen starts to talk to the class. Soon the Lights begin to flicker off and I look around and see a large purple cloud appear. I tense when a figure steps out from it and Aizawa looks at the kids " stay together and don't move. Thirteen protect the students."  I walk over to the edge of the platform and watch villains step out of the cloud and Aizawa steps beside me pulling on his goggles. I look  at him " This looks tough, but I have your back Eraserhead." He nods " thank you Dark Ice, think you are well enough for this?" I kick my heels off " the situation isn't looking good but I will do everything to protect the students." Izuku starts to tell Aizawa that he's at a disadvantage but I wave the kid off " I got his back, you kids stay back and get out of here." I move closer to Aizawa " I'll follow you." Aizawa leaps down the stairs and I leap after him. He takes out a first wave and as I land at the bottom a wave of ice appears out of the bottom of my feet and I slide through into another group and I start taking them down. I kick and punch as I send out waves of ice to knock villains down. I watch Aizawa out of the corner of my eye and I let out a pained noise as my knee starts to tremble " shit, I cant rely on the ice for much longer." Aizawa looks over at me " You alright?" I give him a look and he sees my eyes start to swirl with black " These guys want to hurt the class, I think it's time to show them what they are getting into. Attacking the class my sister is in." A villain notices my eyes " How the Hell is Dark Ice here?" A large shadow appears underneath me and it solidifies and raises off the ground " You wont get passed me."

        My eyes widen when I look up at the bird creature that landed infront of me and the guy with the hands smirks " get rid of her Nomu." I go to jump away but the creature is faster and it grabs my leg and instantly crushes my knee cap and I let out a pained yell. I start attacking it with ice and my shadow  but it goes unfazed and it slams me into the ground. My whole world goes dark for a minute before my eyes focus. A large fist slams into my back and I scream in pain and feel thick liquid in my throat and I find myself coughing out blood. I hear Aizawa call my name but the bird creature lets out a screech and lifts me up by my hair and It throws me into the fountain and I hear a sickening crack as my back hits the concrete and my body falls into the water. I struggle to keep my head above water and I pull my broken body to the edge and my head drops onto the concrete edge. The water around me starts to turn red and I look up to see the Nomu Creature attacking Aizawa. I fight against the darkness thats starting to take over my sight. I come too a few minutes later and see All Might before I succumb to the darkness again.