Chapter Two

I walk into my new apartment " Sophia, are you home?" A teenage girl slides into the entrance hall " did you get anything good sis?" I hold up my shopping bags " plenty of snacks and I even found silverware." The younger girl rushes over and takes the bags " finally, I can't stand chopsticks. Oh and the mouse thingy guy is here." I let out a sigh " A little respect Sophia, he's my boss and hopefully you're future principal. How long has he been here?" We walk into the kitchen and I smile at the mouse, bear, dog sitting at the breakfast bar drinking a cup of tea and he waves at me " Welcome home Analissia, How are you settling in?" I stand across the bar from him " It's a lovely city." I pull out my cell phone and go through my contacts " how are the plans for the entrance exam coming along?" I smile when I get to the contact I was looking for and I send out a quick text and look back at Nezu and he nods at me " quite well, we've been taking some of the ideas you gave us to use." Sophia snaps her head towards me " you're helping sis, unfair. Why aren't you helping me?" I turn my head " I'm helping with your physical training, It's up to you to study, stop complaining. I could have shipped you to Antarctica with a pack of clothes and books." Nezu chuckles " Your'e sweet fathers idea of training I presume?" I nod and look down at my phone when it vibrates and I smile reading the text " So what do you need sir, gotta make this meeting short." The principal of U.A looks a bit confused " are you in a rush Analissia?" I put my phone down and make myself a cup of coffee " I'm meeting a new friend tea and coffee." Sophia runs over " you have a date already?" I shake my head " just a friendly tour of the city." Nezu finishes up his tea and lifts up a briefcase and sets it on the counter " a list of the teachers, oh and about the newest one..." I hold up my hand " I've already met him, and I'm going to say this once sir. I am not going to force my help onto him." The principal hops off his chair " that's all I need to know, and I'll see you when school starts" Sophia watches him leave the apartment and then lets out a screech when I collapse  onto my knees and I let out a whine " I'm done for, he's going to demolish me." Sophia helps me to my feet " What's with the freak out Ana?"  I turn my now pale face to my little sister " I just danced with the devil, that little sadist is going to get me back for my rude tone." The teen girl walks me to my room " get yourself together , you need to get ready for your date." I blush lightly and snap back to reality " Not a date Soph. I'm also bringing you along with me." Her eyes widen and she races off to her room " gotta look nice, can't leave a bad impression." I smile and walk over to my closet.

     I help Sophia out of the taxi and and we look up at the sign for the shopping district. I then look around and smile when I see familiar blonde hair and Toshinori raises up a hand in a wave. I take Sophia's hand and pull her along as I walk over to the taller man. We stop in front of each other and I give him a small wave " thank you for agreeing to this meeting so soon." The blonde nods " I wasn't doing much anyway, and this must be the sister you mentioned in your text." bump Sophia and she waves to the man " Sup, I'm Ana's sister Sophia." I let out a sigh " Soph, stop being so American right now." My new friend chuckles " It's really nice to meet you Sophia, I'm Toshinori Yagi." I wrap my arm around Sophia's shoulder " Shall we go get some drinks?"