4 | Workplace Visit

CLAUDETTE'S POV

"Hey, Bianca. Are you sure we're still at work? And not some kind of hotel?" I asked again when we waited in line to get our food at the cafeteria.

"I'm pretty sure we're inside the Clemonte Corporation Tower still." Bianca was speechless like I am when we arrived at the cafeteria.

"This is crazy! Not even my old workplace can top this and I worked at a well known corporate office!" True that. Even the hospital has better food than the one I had in old workplace.

"I don't know if I brought enough money though. The food looks so ... expensive looking." I said to Bianca.

"Excuse me, your hot towel." A beautiful woman in maid outfit suddenly greeted us.

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude but, the food and drinks here are free for all who came here. I overheard your conversation. Once again, I apologize." The maid bow after we took the hot towel.

"Did I heard it wrong? It's free?" I asked Bianca.

"Yes, it's free. Help yourself out." To my surprise, it was Mrs. Rafaela.

"Good afternoon, ma'am." I can't believe I actually greeted the COO of this company.

"Good afternoon. Also, Claudette, after getting your food, please join us at our table, okay? You may bring your friend as well." I want to refuse but from the intensity of her eyes, I just can't say no to my superior.

"Yes, ma'am." She smiled before leaving us both.

"Okay. Serious now, how did you do it? To have THE Rafaela spoke to you was something not everyone can do if you're not at the same level as hers!" I shrugged my answer.

"I just asked for a direction, that's it." Bianca still can't believe it. After we took our food, I was searching for Mrs. Rafaela's table. At first, I wasn't nervous at all until I saw the people who sat at her table.

She waved at me but my legs just won't budge from its spot. Seeing Miss Maya, Miss Claire and four other people at the table, I'm sure they're not someone who I can just greet easily.

"Come on. She looks like she's about to yell at us for taking our sweet time." It was Bianca who pulled my arms.

"Good afternoon." We greeted everyone. They all turned their attention to us, a mere worker.

"Claudette, Bianca, join us." At least Miss Maya as bubbly as she normally does.

"Let me introduces you the others. You know Claire, she's the CEO." Oh my God! I'm at the same table with the CEO! This is crazy!

"This is Evelyn May, she's the Chief Information Officer." She offered her hand to us. We shake hands.

"I'm Claudette." She smiled.

"Bianca." Miss Maya then patted the only male on the table.

"And this handsome man is Jovanni Watson, he's the Chief Technology Officer. He's a dreamy looking man but he's married so, tough luck Bianca." We both chuckled.

"I'm Claudette." He shakes my hand.

"Bianca." He did the same with her.

"And this is Faith Andrews, the Chief Marketing Officer. She may look young but she's actually 40 years old." Her eyes widen when miss Maya introduced her that way.

"I'm Claudette." She took my hand.

"Bianca." She did the same to Bianca before glaring at Miss Maya.