7 | Problematic Family

ELOISE'S POV

"How are you?" I asked Primrose when she joins my sisters and me at the gazebo.

"I am fine. Please don't concern yourself with me." She smiled. I don't think I can ignore someone like her if she's hurt. I mean, just ... just ... she's just too divine to ignore.

"Earth to Eloise! Just what are you thinking while staring at Primrose like that?" Shut up, Viola.

"Come on, let's get serious. I'm sure her mother and brothers are on their way here." Viola seems genuinely worried. Let me think for a minute or two. I'm sure there's a solution.

"Just let them come here," I said. After saying that, both my sisters gave me such dangerous glare.

"If you want to dig your own grave, by all means, do continue." VIOLA WAS SERIOUS! I cleared my throat before elaborate the meaning behind my suggestion.

"Relax will you! Anyway, let them come and I will talk to them. Easy." I turned to Primrose.

"What do you wish to do?" I asked. She seems confused but I'm sure she knows what I want to hear.

"I ... don't know. I want to have my own life but I don't want to be an insolent child towards my parents." That's tough. She wants to be herself but her family normally decide how she brings her image in front the public eye.

"Maybe you should be an insolent child once in a while. Your parents allowed this man entered your bedroom while you were asleep. You were injured while running away from your own house. Your parents allowed this man to hurt you so. Do you still wish to obey your parents?" I asked.

This question earned me a glare from both my sisters.

"What they did was wrong but, they gave birth to me. I am nothing without them." Ugh, this woman, need to think about herself more!

"Alright, obviously this will never get us anywhere." Maybe I should ask a different question.

"Do you wish to find yourself a woman who care and love you for the way you are?" That's right! Blush baby, I wanna see your blush in a deep shade of red.

She nodded.

"If so, it's time for you to stand on your own ground and make a point to them. Yes they will hate you, and yes, they will probably disown you but at least you get your facts right for them." Either way, both question sound terrible.

"Lady Viola, Lady Blois wish to meet you and her daughter. She's waiting for you in the living room." Speak of the devil.

Both Viola and Primrose went to meet Lady Blois while I enjoying my tea with Luna.

"Eloise, come on," Viola called me like a mother would when her child did something wrong.

"Good luck, El." Luna chuckled. I shove food in my mouth before I followed Viola and Primrose to see Lady Blois.

"Primrose? Let's go home." Lady Blois stood up from the couch when she saw us walking in.

"Lady Blois, we need to talk," Viola announced.

"There's no need to talk. She's my daughter and I can do whatever I want to her." Lady Blois forcefully pulled Primrose and dragged her out towards the door.

I simply walked passed them and close the door shut with my hand before they could get out. Lady Blois doesn't look like she likes me at all.

"Please move your filthy hand from my daughter. You're tainting her purity." Ouch! Does everyone see people like me as dirt?