10 | I AM THE LAW!

VIOLA'S POV

After receiving such an urgent call from Luna, I told my husband about the situation Eloise was in and he gave me his permission to leave the current matter in his hand. Eloise should know better than to do something so outrageous like this!

Little by little, this could jeopardize our father's election! I worked so hard for these past few months and I will never let such a little mistake like this make my hard work go to waste!

"We have landed in Charles de Gaulle Airport."

Hearing that announcement, I begin to pick up my stuff and placed it in my handbag. I looked at the time on my wristwatch and decide that I should meet with the very person who causes all this.

"We're going to meet Claire and the others before we deal with Eloise's case," I informed my personal assistant.

"But ma'am, you should rest as well. It's been a long flight and ..." I cut her off.

"This matter is more important than my rest. I can rest as long as I can once it's settle." She obliged. Once I determined to solve something, I shall do it until I see the result that I wanted. That has been my motto since I was a child.

Being raised by politician makes you that way. Luna was lucky she has Eloise to turn to and decided to work for her instead of doing what I'm doing.

Once the plane finally stopped, I stood up from my seat and walked towards the door. I breathe in the windy air of Paris before walking down the stairs and towards the car that waited for our arrival.

"Welcome back, Lady Viola

"Welcome back, Lady Viola." The driver greeted me.

I gave him a smile before getting inside the car. My personal assistant informed him of our next destination while I text my husband since I had arrived. I did promise him that I will.

Even though he's only marrying me for my family name, he's been a good husband to me. I smiled when he replied me with a selfie of him making a sad face since I'm not there with him.

I gave him a selfie of me sticking my tongue out. I do need some laughter in my current state. When I knew Eloise been doing something that could ruin everything, I don't know if I should be angry or just be the devil I am.

I sighed heavily when I rethink this situation.

"Why does she have to be this way now? I don't mind if she wants to be the way she is but why now? It's election season and she's being such ... bitch!" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Honestly, I should get my act together.

"I believe it's because of this woman named Claudette." My personal assistant said. Who? First, it was Primrose and now Claudette?

And what's the deal with Monolith? I just don't understand it anymore.

"Maybe this is not so bad after all." What does she mean by that?