25 | Overture

ELOISE'S POV

"This is nice. Our last venue for the night, the beach." Annushka running around the beach while playing with the sand between her toes.

After spending some time with her tonight, she seems like a normal girl coming from a normal family background. She doesn't act like one of the Vladimir princesses, she actually quite decent.

"Come on Eloise. Join me, the sand is nice and warm." She finally sat on the sand with her thousand dollars worth of dress before placing her platform heels on the sand.

I decided to join her and sat next to her on the sand as we looked at the ocean view.

"My my ... the moon seems beautiful for some reason," I said before she wrapped her arms around mine.

"This is nice. It's been a while since I went to the beach. The last time I did, I came home with my husband's dead body back to our house." Whoa ... the romantic situation just turn dark after she mentioned that.

"He had a heart attack while at the beach?" She nodded.

"He was looking at the girls in their bikini. The view probably made his heart stop." So that's how he died? Isn't it enough for him to have such a bodacious wife like her? Plus, I'm sure seeing Natalya was enough to make anyone had a heart attack, why not then?

"Eloise, are you seriously wanting to marry me?" She suddenly asked a question that I wish to ignore.

"Yes," I said without a doubt.

"Why? Is it because of Herminia? Because she needs a mother?" That's part of it but I can't tell her that.

"Honestly, I'm doing this for Herminia, my mother and myself. I'm sure, we both decided to let our family do all the planning since we both basically dead from trying hard like we use to. I'm sure Natalya force you like my mother force me." She nodded.

"But I'm willing to give our pair a try. We seem to be accepting of each other and I'm sure, you'll be a great mother to Nia. I mean, who wouldn't be happy to have such a bodacious Russian woman as a mother, right?" She laughed at my reason.

"I'm fluent in many languages. Who knows, I'll teach her French or Greek." She winked.

"I need to come clean. I am bisexual ... but I never dated a woman before. I have interests but, I'm not like Natalya or Athena who explored themselves deeper than they should have. I have many experiences with a man but, this would be my first time dating a woman. I'm sorry if there's any flaw in your eyes." She apologized.

"But ... for my first time, this is an even better date than most of my old dates with a man. You know how to treat your woman, Eloise. I feel nothing but happiness when I'm with you." Thank you for making me feel this way." She kissed my cheek after thanking me.

"Also, I'm attracted to the amount of money you have in your bank. You're a 27-year-old billionaire. It's not every day I get to be with a young billionaire like you." She chuckled when she pulled away from my cheek.

She's honest, brutally honest. I like that in a person.

"Compare to what I have with your lifestyle, I don't think I can match up with your family at all. I heard stories about you and the rest of the Vladimir. You literally live in a castle!"

"It belongs to the former head of the family, my grandfather. Our richness came from other people's misery. That's not something we Vladimir siblings love about our family. Hell, our Athena is literally an assassin and so does Natalya." I've heard of those two before.

"And, for our parents, our marriage will be nothing but a bond for greater things. Business wise and so on. Our marriage certificate will be the proof of our union. We, the Vladimir siblings are nothing but tools for our parents to use, to gain more power." Is she crying?