11 | Spur of the Moment

CLAUDETTE'S POV

"Ahh Viola, I knew you'd come for ..." Eloise's expression turned grim when she came face to face with Lady Aviana.

"What is she doing here?" She realized something.

"Don't tell me she's the one who released me?! LET ME BACK INSIDE!" Eloise turned around and was about to enter the jail again when Lady Viola smacked the back of her head.

"Don't test my patience. I am not in a good mood now." Lady Viola sighed.

"Look, I have to go back tomorrow because it's father's Election week but I am sure everyone know that it's an easy win for him. But still, this is such a scandalous act you're doing. This could jeopardize EVERYTHING!" Eloise literally took a step back after Lady Viola yelled at her.

"Look, you're a big girl, you can think rationally. But please, please El, STOP MAKING THINGS WORSE BY MAKING any more SCANDALS!" Lady Viola shakes Eloise's shoulder.

"Alright. Geez. I'm sorry." Eloise smiled at me. I smiled back but when she walked towards me. I took a step back but she grabbed my hand and hugged me as if we're together or something.

"Just follow my lead, okay?" She whispered before I nodded.

"So, Aviana, how are you?" She asked the Lady before wrapping her arms around my shoulder. What is going on now?

"Ahhh, I see. So this is your game huh?" The lady smiled at us both but I don't know how to respond to that.

"What game? I thought it's obvious. We're together after all. Why do you think I'll go all out?" Everyone, including myself, was shocked by the sudden news.

"We are?" I asked but she covered my mouth.

"Yes, we are. Why would I even bring you here if not for that reason?" But I thought we're here for Roger's wedding ... Hold on... I know where is this going.

I decided to play along and wrapped my arm round around her waist. God! She smells good! Even though she hasn't been showering for days now.

"Oh really? Well, congrats. I sure hope we will have a wedding to attend to in the future, right, Eloise." Lady Aviana obviously taunting her!

"Well, I don't like to think things into the future that much. I did once and it just gave me a major heartbreak." Lady Aviana expression changes.

"You know perfectly well why I did what I did."

Eloise raised her hand and smiled at Lady Aviana.

"Thank you for what you had done for me. If you do need anything, you can contact my personal assistant." Eloise bow her head to Lady Aviana and so was I.

Eloise literally dragged me out of the station while her arms still on my shoulder. Once we entered the car that was waiting for us, she released me and apologized for what she had done.