15 | Rules

ELOISE'S POV

"Find Jon Jon for me ... come on." I clapped as I command my dogs to find Jonathan and Nia. I was right when I thought they're both in the dog room.

"In here?" I looked inside one of the dogs bed and there they are, sleeping from exhaustion. I smiled when Jonathan didn't let go of little Nia's hands even though he's asleep.

"Jonathan ... wake up."

When he opened his eyes, he gave me a smile before crying in front of me.

"Mama ... bad man ... hurt mommy. Mommy said to release Shadows! But you said to never touch Shadows. Shadows help, he eat the bad man! Pucci stayed, with Nia." Pucci the puppy stayed with them both huh? Good boy.

Thank God Jonathan remembers them

Thank God Jonathan remembers them. If he didn't release the guard dogs, I don't know if I'm alive still. I picked the sleeping baby before offering my hand to Jonathan.

We all walked out from the dog room and went to my bedroom since it's the only place that was untouchable.

"Mama ... save mommy." I smiled at him after placing Nia on my bed.

"Mommy's in good hands now. You stayed here until someone comes in and take care of you, okay? Look after Nia for mama." Jonathan nodded. I mess up his hair before meeting my sister and friends in the living room.

"Claudette's on her way to the hospital. Seems like she's broken few ribs herself. Heidi's in a bad shape, we don't know if she survives or not. I will help you inform the family of the maids and guards who died today." Maya said when she noticed me walking towards them.

"What about Roger?" Viola chuckled.

"I will handle him. Don't worry about him. All you have to worry for now is your Claudette and Heidi." She's right. I can't concern myself with him for now.

"Maya, give the family of the fallen one their compensation money. I think, $30,000 should be okay. And those who injured, I'll be paying for their medical fee as well. Can you help me deal with that?" Maya nodded.

"Claire, can you please help me take care of Jonathan and Nia for tonight? You can ask Thomas to come and sleep here as well. I think I'll be at the hospital until tomorrow. I will inform Claudette parents tomorrow as well." Claire nodded.

"Where are they?" Claire asked.

"In my room."

"I already asked mom to send a couple of maids for you. They should be okay to do the cleaning and cooking until you get back on your feet." I gave Viola a small smile before walking towards the elevator, leaving them to deal with the state at home.

Maybe I should find a new home, a safer environment for everyone. I reached for my phone and texted Thomas. He should know where to find a good home.