The New Queen

At the Gates of Hell, stood a little girl. The guards peered down at her curiously. She had blonde hair and a small maroon cloak. The demon guards chuckled.

"Ello, little girl. Shouldn't you be with your mummy?" One guard sneered as he leaned down to her level.

The other guard was wary. What could this child have done to be damned to eternity in Hell?

The little girl raised her head up and grinned a smile filled with sharp teeth. The guard who had been pestering her, jumped away. The girl muttered something under her breath and the soldier's head snapped backwards in an impossible angle.

The other guard shouted as he pointed his weapon towards the girl. He gritted his teeth as the metal twisted in his hand. The girl walked to him.

She looked into his eyes, her smile still plastered onto her small face. The girl's eyes started glowing red. The guard dropped his weapon.

Then he opened the gates to Hell for the girl.

~~~

"I swear, we make such a nice meal, and the bastard doesn't even show up!" A cook with mocha hair shouted as the long dinner table remained empty. She was quite tall and had a pear body.

"Shhh, what if someone hears you!" A maid with cherry red hair hissed at the angry cook. She had a lean rectangle body. The maid continued scrubbing dishes, "I know it's difficult but you'll get used to stuff like this."

Their conversation continued as a small hand grabbed a sweet roll from the long table.

"Oh, Holli, dear. I think your cooking is the best," the maid comforted the cook.

"Hmph! I just wish that we had a king to realize that," Holli mumbled to the maid.

As if on cue, a tall young man with a small high ponytail stumbled into the kitchen. His bangs were separated at the forehead.

"Eeeeeeey, Holli, Alice, let's get freaky~" He slurred out. The two scrunched up their noises as the other reeked of alcohol.

"Pay, what you doing? You know we're only supposed to drink on certain occasions!" Alice asked with a concerned tone. Pay stood up clumsily.

"You mean you haven't heard?" He asked in a drunken voice. Both females shook their heads. Pay grinned, "Well, I'll be happy to tell you!"

"Just get to the fucking point, Pay!" Holli shouted.

"Okay, so, here's the low down," Pay started, "The king and his soldiers went into the dungeons."

The two females leaned in to listen.

"But they never left. The damned say that the three just entered a giant door that was chained up," Pay stated. He looked distant for a minute.

"And then?" The girls asked in sync.

"And then, according to them, it just... disappeared," Pay finished. It was quiet in the room before small scampering was heard in the dining room.

"Damn rats," Holli cursed under her breath as she stood up, "So who's ruling us?"

Pay shrugged, "That's why they're trying to find the big boss, while the rest of us get low, if you know what I mean," Pay snickered as he reached for another bottle of alcohol. But Alice quickly pulled it away before he could grab it.

"Aren't you worried about your brother?" She asked. Pay just looked at Alice with a 'you bitch' expression before sitting in a chair and crossing his arms.

"Psh, I'm sure Patryck can handle himself," Pay slurred out as he yawned.

Crash!

"What was that?" Holli shouted as the ceiling shook.

The demonesses and incubus went to go investigate. They arrived a little late due to the incubus bumping into items in the hallways. But as soon as they arrived, the trio heard sweet giggling of a little girl.

"So I've heard that the big bad demon meanie is gone!" The girl giggled as her glowing red eyes met the ones of the king's assistant.

Alice gasped as she realized that the girl was mind controlling them. She pushed the other two back into the hallway.

"We've gotta go, now," she hissed as the other two tried to see what she saw. Holli glanced over Alice's shoulder. "Don't look into her eyes!"

"Shit," Holli gasped. She gripped Pay and Alice's wrist and pulled them away.

"Aw, no fair. I didn't get to see," Pay whined, still in a drunken stupor. But Holli didn't care as she dragged them away from the castle.

"Holli, where are we going?" Alice asked.

"I know a place where we can hide! It's by the Styx!" She answered. Alice stopped in her tracks, having Holli tug on her hand.

"No, Holli, if we get caught in the current, who knows where we'll go?" She exclaimed. Holli shook her head.

"Trust me, no one is going to fall into that river on my watch," Holli promised as Pay passed out into her arms. Alice nodded and continued to follow Holli while carrying an unconscious Pay.

Holli led the other to a large white river that flowed as far as the eye could see. She seemed to be looking for something in the rocks. Holli pulled out what seemed to be a small brass key. She walked towards the river and before she could fall in, she knelt down and placed the key into the ground.

A deep clunk was heard as the ground shifted to form a rock bridge over the River Styx. Alice pulled Pay over and Holli soon followed. The bridge disappeared along with so many other things and demons that day.

~~~

The little girl giggled as she sat on her big throne. Sure her castle needed a bit of fixing but she knew her new slaves could handle it. The girl laughed. She succeeded in gaining rule of Hell, due to some coincidental circumstances with their past king. Oh well, too bad for them. She sighed. All she needed now was the eyeless mage. But the girl smiled once more, a childish yet evil smile. She always got what she wanted. Her slaves all started chanting at once.

"Long live the rule of Queen Kate."

Author's Note

1. Yeah, I put Pay and a few OC's in there. I wasn't originally planning the OC's but I eventually just stuck with it.
2. I finished a big book report! Not really relevant to the story, just thought y'all should know.
3. Jeez, people actually read this!? 😱😱😱

Yeah, that's all I have to say. Good luck to you all!