Temper Tantrum

The young queen screeched. Her temper tantrum causing the walls to rattle and the servants who were still under her control quiver in fear for their lives.

"Where is he?" She screamed, her body floating in the air as she picked up random items with her magic and threw them against the walls. "Wasn't that monster supposed to bring him here? To me?"

Her brother was meddling with his camera from behind a table. "Maybe it's taking longer than expected for it? It has only been a few hours since you sent it out."

Her body floated onto the throne as she crossed her arms and pouted, "I want him back now."

The brother emerged from the table and offered her a sweet candy. She unwrapped the sweet and placed it in her mouth.

"He wasn't faithful to the deal," she muttered.

"Ah, you want it back don't you?"

"Yes. I need it back."

Kate slouched further into the throne. Her sweet treat dissolving in her mouth.

Ben looked away from his camera and to his little sister. "And if he doesn't want to give it back?"

Kate shot an angry look at her brother, her small ponytails floating on the side of her head as her minions stood up straight.

"I'll make him. If he doesn't want to, I'll just kill him. It's just that simple."

But by her previous reaction, Ben knew she was contemplating on the true simplicity of her statement. This world was strange, definitely a lot more stranger than their own. Demon monarchies and magical entities were nothing but a figment of the imagination back home. Oh well, at least he didn't have to spend money on special effects in this realm.

Lucy would surely be astounded when she saw his new movie when they got back home.

"Do you think Lucy realizes we're gone?" Ben asked as Kate held her hand out for another candy.

"The portal opening did a rough deal on the house, she probably thinks we're dead."

Ben smiled, "Then when we return we should surprise her and film her reaction. Maybe I can send it to Funniest Home Videos too!"

Kate laughed which caused the mind-controlled demons to laugh along as well. She grew quiet for a bit.

"No wonder the old guy left, this place is boring!" Kate whined. She glanced over to her new minions and had an idea. She tugged on her brother's purple suspenders to get his attention, "Do you want to film an epic battle scene?"

"Do I?" Ben practically shouted as he pulled a tripod from the infinite pocket on his purple suspenders.

Kate pointed her hand into the air and snapped. With her temper tantrum now gone, she called forth her weakest subjects to her throne. Kate smiled, sending unknown shivers down the spines of her minions for unknown reasons to them. She was just a child they thought deep in their minds behind the mind-controlled fog. But they would soon learn why to fear her and her brother soon, however.

"Fight."

***

Pay was fully sober now. The existential dread of his brother's disappearance finally got to him, and the sweet candy that Tina had given him had only done so much to distract him from the fact that his brother was missing.

It was strange, to say the least, of how fast and how easy Pay was to change his mind about his brother. Just a few hours (Or was it minutes? Seconds?) ago Pay couldn't care less if Patryck ended up dead, but now the fear of losing his brother grew exponentially by the millisecond that Pay did not know where he was.