Do Tell

Never, in all of the previous rulers of Hell had there been an incident like this. Sure there was that one incident that left Tord in charge at such a young age but his father should've known not to get so reckless with the angels above. In fact, if it weren't for his two soldiers standing beside him, Tord would've been alone and could've ended up being the worst and evilest king of Hell of all time- a compliment and a curse in both the human world and Hell.

He quickly clapped his hands of the ash and wiped them on his pants.

"All those cigars, I guess they really are bad for you." He laughed.

Patryck shook his head and Paul let out a small breath of relief as they continued walking and caught up with the humans.

But Tord knew that the ash didn't come from the cigars. There was something terribly wrong with him.

***

The map that Edd held led them to an open clearing, like the one that they had fought the giant goo monsters but more open and wide. It was wide enough that you could tell where the warm sun rose and where it set against the dark trees. In the clearing was a small and cute little shop, or maybe it was just the way the sun shone against Tord, making him feel warm against the cool shade of the trees they had just exited out of.

"Wow, we haven't been here in forever!" Edd exclaimed, interrupting the peaceful silence lingering in the calm air. Since Tord and Tom had decided to stay pacifist with each other, the other four were much happier and were able to peacefully walk without having to prepare themselves to hold either Tom or Tord back.

"We were here just a week ago," Tom said, slowly turning his head towards Edd in what seemed to be confusion.

Edd shrugged, "Your sister's really cool!"

Tom crossed his arms and clicked his tongue, "She's as cool as a sister gets, she used to beat up kids who took my snacks, and once she got them back, she would eat them right in front of me."

A small and rapid beeping came from the demeaning tablet on Patryck's chest: My brother and I would always fight, but when we found peace, it was nice.

Tom looked over at him with curiosity in his eyes, "Oh? One of you is actually opening up?" Tom let out a soft chuckle. "Well, it's a start."

The three demons exchanged a glance, Patryck seeming a bit more concerned at wondering what the blue one had meant.

Well... we don't really... talk anymore.

"Yeah, no kidding," Tord laughed, rolling his eyes to the side as he remembered the sweet sweet revenge he had gotten on his subordinate.

The humans laughed awkwardly, sensing that the other two weren't as amused. Tom breathed in deeply and let out a huge sigh, trying to remember that the two had made an agreement to start over.

Though, he had to hide a snicker when Patryck's tablet started to write out: 'We practically fucking raised you, you piece of sh-' before Paul was able to turn the screen around and rubbed Patryck's shoulder comfortingly.

From under his hood, Tom raised his eyebrow slightly in curiosity. He wondered about what more could the mute disclose about these three since he obviously couldn't stop revealing more and more facts about them. Thank goodness he wasn't the one stuck with that.

Tom directed his attention to the shop in the clearing, "Well, if we stay here all day, we're never gonna make a dent into our journey, so let's go. I've got another thing I've got to do here."

As Tom led the way, the other five followed.

Author's Note
Sorry the chapter was shorter than usual, with all the quarantine stuff and homework piling, it's been getting rough.

Question of the Day
How are you guys handling quarantine?

Though it kinda sucks being with my family 24/7, at least I have my phone 24/7 too.