Chapter 2

Reid POV
Jj looked upset when she got on the Jet so I sat next to her and put my hand on hers an tingling feeling running through my body. She turned to look at me and I ask if she's okay. She squeezes my hand and says I'm fine Spence. I say you sure and she replies me and will had a small fight that's all she gives me a small smile and then we go into briefing. Emily says so why Ally ways. Garcia's face pops up and FaceTime and I say so anything to connect the Victims? She says apart from the fact that they went to the same gym and coffee shop I can't find any other connection but I'll keep looking Morgan says thanks baby and she hangs up. Hotch starts to pair us up. Morgan and Prentiss go to most recent dump site. Jj and Reid I want you two to go to the gym and coffee shop each of the victims went through. Rossi you and I are going to set up at the station.

Rossi's POV
We land and we all go to our separate locations. When we arrive at the precinct I shake hands with the detective he says I'm Detective Waters. I respond SSA David Rossi and SSA Aaron Hotchner. He thanks us for coming and shows us where we can set up. We go through Victimology and I say each Victim was a Woman they went to the same coffee shop and gym what's the significance. Jj and Reid come back along with Morgan and Prentiss. Find anything I ask, Reid says the girls went to the same place because they were friends according to the coffee shop owner the girls ordered the same thing each day and sat together in the same booth. I call Garcia she answers and says hello Crime fighters what can I do for you, I say Garcia can you see if the girls hand the same number on each of their phones and check financials.

Jjs POV
We arrived at the gym first and no one had a lot to say all they know is that they stuck together and wouldn't leave each other's side. We went to the car and Reid went open my door for me and our hands brushed together I felt this sudden tingly sensation shoot through my body and it was nice I snapped out of it and said he's your Bestfriend Jj stop thinking like this. We got to the Coffee shop and the owner said that girls order the same thing day in day out and sat in the same booth every time. We made our way to the station and I couldn't get Reid out of my mind. We enter the building at the same time as Morgan and Prentiss. Rossi asks us if we found anything and then Reid proceeds to tell Rossi what we found damn he was so adorable when he went on like and I smile. No Jennifer stop it you're married

Family जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें