Chapter 5

Reid's POV
Her lips crashed against mine her arms around my neck pulling me closer, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, in doing so I fall back onto my sofa Jj straddling me. She looks me in the eye with her ocean blue eyes and says to me I love you Spencer and I think I've fallen for you. I smile and say I love you too Jj and I've definitely fallen for you her lips crash against mine once more. I pick her up and she still kisses me her hand in my hair.

Jjs POV
He was now hovering over me and I couldn't help but bite my lip. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pull him forward his hands land on either side of me and he begins to kiss me. He begins to move and I feel his hot breathe against my skin making me feel weak. He kisses my neck and I move my giving him more room he continues to kiss my neck and I moan and he unbuttons my shirt and kisses down my stomach. Undoing my pants, I take of his shirt and unbuckle his belt til he's just stood in his boxers. My eyes wander and I whisper damn you're hot he smirks and says nothing on you as he kisses my neck again, I tangle my fingers in his hair and things get heated real quick.

Garcia's POV
I get home to Derek stood in front of my apartment. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses me and says hey baby girl. I smile even more and say when did you guys even land. He laughs and says about an 1hr ago though I'd come and surprise you. I unlock my apartment door and pull him inside and say wanna watch movie? He gets himself comfy on my sofa and says sure beautiful. I smile and lay my head on his chest before scrolling through channels and finding the perfect film. Romeo and Juliet. We get about half way through the film and then I fall asleep smiling.