Chapter 30

JJ's POV
I had been wandering back and forth the BAU waiting for some sign that he was okay. I hadn't said a word to anyone since they left, not Penelope not Henry nobody.
Henry's POV
"Auntie Penelope is daddy okay?". Mummy's been wandering around completely broken and I hated seeing her like this, she needed daddy as much as I did but he wasn't here and I'm scared. "Yes Henry baby your daddy is on his way here with Uncle Derek and everyone else". I jumped up in excitement and ran over to mummy shaking her "Mummy he's okay he's coming home". She turned to face me then said "what did you say baby?". I smiled at her and said "He's okay mummy daddy's coming home".

Penelope POV
After Henry said Daddy's coming home I watched the cutest scene unfold. Jj engulfed him in a hug picked him up and said "ready to go see Daddy" he nodded looked over at me and said "You're coming too right Auntie Penelope". I got up smiled and said "You must be crazy if you think I'm not coming with you" Henry gave a little giggle and ran off to find his dad. Me and JJ close behind.

Spencer's POV
I wasn't sure how this would turn out. I knew JJ would be mad but I also knew she would be glad to see me. The elevator door opened and I stepped out waiting for the unknown. A few seconds later Henry came bursting through the doors shouting "Daddy you're home" I smiled and said "always big man" and swung him up in the air. He latched onto me for a good five minutes before I put him on the ground. Penelope ran over in her big heels and said "don't you ever worry me like that again" whilst hitting me before giving me a hug, she went over to Henry and just left was Jj. She stared at me checking me up and down for cuts and bruises before she body slammed into me wrapping her arms tight around my neck. She whispered "don't ever leave me again please". I shook my head and whispered back "Never again".
Henry's POV
So daddy was now home. Everyone gave him big hugs before yelling at him for being so stupid. Mummy hadn't let go of his arm the entire time. I stood with Auntie Penelope watching the whole scene and whispered "I know" she said "What do you know hey young Man". I laughed and said it loud enough for her to hear "That you're pregnant". Her eyes widened and she got down on my level "exactly how do you know". I shook my head and said "come on it's obvious well to me anyway. When are you going to tell the family". She smiled and said "Very soon big Man. If no more drama happens in the next few days maybe then" I smiled and gave her a hug before running over to Auntie Emily.

Okay so I know it's been a long time and I'm very sorry about that. I hope you enjoy this new chapter ❤️