Chapter 16

Reid POV
Everyone had gone home and I couldn't sleep. Henry was curled up next to me and Jj had fallen asleep in the chair. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off, then I started getting these weird images of a number plate and then someone's face it took me a moment to recognise the face and then I blurted out WILL. Jj woke up suddenly and said what? What's going on?. I said to her I know who shot me.

Emily's POV
It was about 8am, Jj had been trying to get a hold of all of us on the group chat telling us Spencer remembers who shot him. Derek had basically exploded saying when he finds out who did it they were dead when he get his hands on them, we were all on our way and weren't quite sure what to expect from Derek.

Penelope's POV
Jj and told us that boy wonder remembers who shot him, I've never seen Derek jump out of bed so fast. He quickly got changed and told me to hurry up cos we're going to the hospital I got ready and made my way to the car. The whole way there my baby boy had his hand in a fist, to be honest I was quite scared of what he would do to this person I mean yeah he hurt his little brother hell even tried to kill him but I don't want him behind bars, we're supposed to be getting married in a few months and we can't do that if he's in prison. We arrived at the hospital at the same time as the rest of the team. Time for the moment of truth I whispered to myself.

Dereks POV
I've never had more adrenaline run through my body than now. I had jumped out of bed and thrown some clothes on, told Garcia to get ready because we were going to the hospital. The car ride was quiet and I wasn't sure what I was going to do but it wasn't gonna be pretty. Somebody tried to kill my little brother and they weren't going to get away with it. We arrived at the hospital at the same time as the rest of the team and made our way to his room. He smiled at us all trying to make us feel better but I knew he was just trying to calm us down slightly before he tells us. Penelope had hold of my arm, Hotch and Em were stood hand in hand and Rossi was clenching his fists. Reid began to ramble on about his vision and then said guys don't freak out or do anything stupid but the guy who shot me was William LaMontagne Jr. Now I had really had it I shouted that son of a bitch is dead and walked out of the room as fast as I could before anyone tried to stop me......

Hope you're all ready for chapter 17 let me know what you think in the comments ❤️