Chapter 24

Wills POV
Henry was coming to visit today. He hasn't forgotten me and certainly doesn't hate me which I'm glad for. We went out when the guards said we could and there he was my bright bubbly boy and then I noticed who's hand he was holding. Spencer fucking Reid. I contained myself and sat down as they did, I said hey buddy and he just said hello. I wasn't to sure why he was being like this with me but I continued the conversation with him I asked him if he was okay he nodded and said I'm very happy. I smiled and said why's that, and he responded with me mummy and my new daddy are going to court today so that he can adopt me. This made my blood boil and I shouted how dare you take my son away from me at Spencer, you've taken my wife you've taken my life and now you're taking him too. Henry told me to stop but I just continued Spencer picking him up and taking him away. I screamed I will fucking kill you before the guards took me back to my cell.

Jjs POV
I picked Spencer and Henry up after he had visited his dad. I wasn't quite sure how that would go down but Henry was adamant that it was daddy that takes him. Spencer buckled Henry in and got into the car and said we shouldn't take Henry there again for awhile. Why? I asked him slightly puzzled I thought he was all for him to see his dad. Spence said Henry told Will that we were going to the court today so that I could adopt him and Will lost it, he threatened to kill me and Henry heard he's terrified. I began to drive to the court and said OMG he said that in front of his son and I wonder why I don't want him seeing him. He needs help ffs. We got to the court and I parked up, I got a phone call so I answered. After a couple minutes I dropped my phone. Spencer automatically worried said honey what's wrong? After a few seconds I managed to get the words Will escaped prison out of my mouth.

And that people is your drama, and it's going to get better. Now I have a question Jj is at the stage of  pregnancy where she will found out the gender of the baby please let me know in the comments if we want a boy or a girl.