Chapter 20

Aarons POV
One minute I was watching TV with Em the next I know I'm running round my house looking for things to take the hospital because wait for it......Emily has gone into labour. I helped her down the stairs and into the car and ran round to my door calling Dave. Hello? He answered, hey dave erm Emily has gone into labour can you call the rest of the team and meet us there. Sure thing he replied, I got to the hospital and took her inside my wife basically gripping my flesh with her nails. A nurse took her to a room and i followed.

Emily's POV
OMG this hurts like hell Aaron had basically jumped up and ran around getting me to the hospital and now I'm here. My nails had dug into Aaron's arm but I didn't care, a nurse came over and took me too a room Aaron following close behind. I wasn't allowed to push yet and I kept telling Aaron I hate him. He just replied you're doing great honey, eventually I was allowed and holy shit did it hurt I kept screaming and telling Aaron that I was going to hit him so hard he'll be in next week. I gripped his hand and almost broke it but he didn't care and then I heard the faint sounds of crying and then another one. Both my babies were here, once they were sorted about 2mins later a very excited Jack came running in. He had been at school when I went into labour so I'm guessing Dave picked him up he looked so happy.

Jj POV
Emily had gone into labour so we all made our way to the hospital about 3hrs later she had given birth to the twins Jasper and Naomi. I wasn't sure how to tell Spence to be honest so I was gonna tell him with the whole team. We entered the room where they were and me and Penelope squealed at how cute they were. After about an hour of talking I pulled Spence to the side and said babe he looked at me worriedly and said Yeah..... I'm pregnant I blurted out. He tried to contain his excitement and instead of jumping he wrapped me in a hug and says so we telling the team I nodded and he jumped up and down and screamed yes. Everyone looked at him confused and I said I'm pregnant everyone congratulated me and we all went back to talking to em.

Spencer's POV
Jj had pulled me to the side and I was scared I had this whole thing planned out and she might break up with me. She went Baaaabe I gave her a worried look and said yeah. I'm pregnant she blurted out, I wanted to Jump up and down but I contained my excitement and wrapped my arms around her I asked if we were telling the team and she nodded I jumped up and down and screamed yes. I got confused looks so Jj said that she pregnant. They all congratulated and then we went back to talking to em and holding the kids. My plan is perfect now I thought to myself.