Chapter 6

Jjs POV
I wake up to Spences breathing against my skin, his arms wrapped around my body holding me against his. My alarm goes off and Reid stirs I kiss him to wake him up he smiles and says am i dreaming or did last night really happen, I laugh and say it happened Spencer kissing him again this time for a little bit longer. We break apart for air and he says to me what are we Jj? I pause for a second and think what are we? Then I can't stop the words falling out of my mouth Spencer I'm madly in love with you and I have been for awhile you make me happy in a way no one else can and I can't imagine my life without you so Spence will you be my boyfriend?

Reid's POV
The words Will you be my boyfriend echoed in my head. Did she really just say that? Her smile fades and I realise I've been thinking a-bit to long I pull her in for a passionate kiss and when we break I say Yes Jj i will and the smile comes across her face she looks so adorable. I say right okay my beautiful girlfriend we have work she groans and I say I know I know getting out of bed and getting a quick shower. Jj had a go bag in my car and she gets changed and we drive to work. We walk into the building hand in hand and Morgan says pretty boy what's going on here?

Morgan's POV
Me and Garcia had fallen asleep watching that film. I was woken by my baby girl singing in the shower I had gotten in that shower with her. We got ready and drove to work, we arrived just after Rossi and I was going through paper work when Reid and Jj walk in hand in hand. I wander over and say pretty boy what's going on here? He smiled and Jj said let's just say Me and Will had a fight we're getting a divorce, I confessed to Reid that I love him and now we're together. I was gobsmacked but I pat Reid on the back and say well done, but can I speak to you. Jj runs to Garcia telling her everything that had happened Emily joining in. He asks what's up? I say me and Penelope have been together awhile now 1year in 2 days and I wanna ask her to Marry me but I don't know how. Reid smiles and says I've got the perfect idea.