Chapter 8

Rossi's POV
So Aaron and Emily are married, Jj and Reid are finally together and Derek and Penelope are engaged. What the team don't know is that I'm with someone too. Hey guys I have to tell you something I announce, they all look at me confused and I say so we've got a married couple an engaged couple and a new couple they all smile but I'm also in a relationship too...... I wait for the questions and in unison the girls say whooo?? I laugh nervously and say Erin Strauss. Aaron smiles and says I so knew there was something going on with you two Garcia gets excited and says well invite her over.

Strauss POV
I was lay on my sofa reading a book when I get a phone call from Dave. I pick up and say hey sweetheart everything okay. He says yeah everything is fine but I told the team about me and you they want you to come over. I was shocked but I said I'll be there in 10 mins. I got ready and got in my car. I arrived at Dave's and walk in to the team all drinking I clear my throat and they notice me. Garcia is the first one to say hello and congratulate me on dating Dave and then asked if she could hug me. I was taken back but I replied yes and she hugs me. The rest of the team come and congratulate the relationship and give me hugs and then Dave comes over and kisses me. It was a fun night of laughter and jokes before things got very heated for all of us. We went to all of the spare rooms turned music on and well let's just say that the closest I've ever gotten to the team.

Emily's POV
We had all gone to the spare rooms music playing loud. Aaron took control and pinned to the wall kissing me hard, I kissed back harder and he picked me up still kissing me. I got thrown on to the bed and now he was hovering over me. I smirked and pulled him down by his neck and kisses him unbuttoning his shirt whilst doing so. He unbuttoned mine and eventually we were just left in our underwear which came off very soon. He whispered ready in my ear and before I know it I'm moaning his name. This went on for about 45mins before we both fell asleep.