Chapter 19

6months later
——————————————————————
Emily's POV
I was literally the size of a whale now, I looked like I swallowed a planet (doctor who reference 😜). I found out I was pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. Jack was very excited to be a big brother especially to his baby sister, he practically begged to pick her name so we let him he picked Naomi, me and Aaron picked Jasper for the baby boy. I'm due any day now and I can't wait to meet my bundles of joy. Penelope and Derek have decided that they're wedding is going to be in December just 2months after the twins were born. I couldn't wait.

Penelope's POV
Derek and I are getting married in two months ahhhhhh I can't bloody wait. As a present Derek is letting me get a puppy. I couldn't decide which one until this one little guy caught my attention he was so adorable.

The pet store owner picked him up and handed him to me

The pet store owner picked him up and handed him to me. The second I had hold of him he started sniffing and licking me, baaaaabee I want this one I said to Derek. He smiled and say anything for my baby girl and bought the puppy. I was going to name him Nyle it meant desire. We grabbed a few supplies and took the newest family member home. Oh did I forget to mention Derek and I both sold our apartments and bought a house i loved it there.

Spencer's POV
It was family movie night, we were watching Nemo and Henry was loving it. He was lay on his mum with his hand in mine. Jj was lay on her hand laced with mine, see I've got a surprise for Jj and I thinks she's going to love it.

Jjs POV
Family movie night was alway the best lay on the sofa with popcorn and my two favourite boys watching a film. At the moment we were watching Nemo I was lay on Spencer and Henry was lay on me his hand in Spencer's. They were so adorable, I've got a surprise for Spence and I think he might just love it.

Comment below what you think their surprises are. Thank you for like 700 and something reads it's really appreciate, I love you guys. (P.s. sorry it took awhile to upload I had writers block but I hope you enjoy)